Price reduced to $649. Originally $699.
This is a repost as the buyer I reserved for has changed his mind.
Link of Original Post - http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81037
Took me quite a few months to get hold of this.. trust me this is a rare find not just in Singapore but anywhere. Dialfonzo is too busy and is not making these. I found another guy who had the frames in the US but the deal with guy who built it was I had to buy it completely built and 2 of them, so selling the second one.
Built by someone who specializes in V-Tail Quads. He has over 5 years of Multicopter experience and over 30 years of RC Car, Plane and boat experience.
This is a fully tuned V-tail running on Multiwii. Excellent for 3d flying or FPV or just put a camera and Fly.
It is BRAND NEW Quad - I have checked the electronics and basic flight. The pics attached show me unboxing.
SMS/CALL 91881901. The pick up is from the city (near little india).
- Dialfonzo v-tail carbon fibre frame - two color.
- 1088KV 20-50s witespy motors - these are very smooth.
- SimonK witespy esc's - great for multirotors.
- flip 1.5 Flight control multi wii board - tuned for Vtail
- 8 inch props Gemfan props -unopened in packet
What is needed to fly it
- Battery - 3s 2200mah Lipo
- Receiver - minimum 4 channel, 6 channel preferred
Can provide the following at additional price if you want
- Spektrum compatible 6-channel receiver (Orange)
- Turnigy Nano Tech 2200MAH 3s battery
Since a few of you have asked this - If you are new to this and need help, I can help you with the setup and explain the basic things to get you flying - how to setup the transmitter, software setup for multiwii and basic flying. I had to figure it out the hard way when I bought my first quad so happy to help