Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: BRAND NEW Dialfonzo Vtail 400 Quad - Professionally built

Took me quite a few months to get hold of this.. trust me this is a rare find not just in Singapore but anywhere. Dialfonzo is too busy and is not making these. I found another guy who had the frames in the US but the deal with guy who built it was I had to buy it completely built and 2 of them, so selling the second one.

Built by someone who specializes in V-Tail Quads. He has over 5 years of Multicopter experience and over 30 years of RC Car, Plane and boat experience.
    This is a fully tuned V-tail running on Multiwii. Excellent for 3d flying or FPV or just put a camera and Fly.

It is BRAND NEW Quad - I have checked the electronics and basic flight. The pics attached show me unboxing it earlier today.

I'm selling at $699 STRICTLY 1st come 1st served. SMS/CALL 91881901. The pick up is from the city (near little india).
    • Dialfonzo v-tail carbon fibre frame - two color.
    • 1088KV 20-50s witespy motors - these are very smooth.
    • SimonK witespy esc's - great for multirotors.
    • flip 1.5 Flight control multi wii board - tuned for Vtail
    • 8 inch props Gemfan props -unopened in packet

Can provide the following at additional price if you want
    • Spektrum compatible 6-channel receiver (Orange)
    • Turnigy Nano Tech 2200MAH 3s battery
    • Bluetooth connector

If you are new to Quad's/multirotors, I am happy to help. Am no pro but the last 3 months of breaking my head at it I have managed to figure out some stuff.

Attached Files

bump

Comment

Still available!!

Comment

Thanks to a few that have shown interest...Just want to highlight a few things.

What is needed to fly it
        -Battery - 3s 2200mah Lipo
        -Receiver - minimum 4 channel, 6 channel preferred
        - Transmitter

Since a few of you have asked this - If you are new to this and need help, I can help you with the setup and explain the basic things to get you flying - how to setup the transmitter, software setup for multiwii and basic flying. I had to figure it out the hard way when I bought my first quad so happy to help

Comment

Bro, the guys is selling this VTail RTF (minus battery, TX n RX) for US300 plus $70 for shipping to Singapore. That's USD370 which is around SGD 465. You selling this for SGD 699? The other one you have, is it the Vtail 400 too? Or 500?

Comment

Bro. If you the guy has stock I would say it is a good price. The problem is it is hard to find some one with the frame who is selling. Unfortunately I paid more for it.

Also. The next time you PayPal money over check the usd to sgd exchange rate you get charged it is definitely not what get published by google.

If you are interested I can reduce a bit. I only have the 400mm frame

Comment

Quad has been reserved.

Comment

Working...
              X