Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving my I-Charger

too much electric helis and too much batts ...now i can charge 4-6 6cell 5000mAh batts in 1 less then an hour...the I-Charger rocks...i will most definitely get another one but this time the 3010B so i can charge more then 6 cell lipos just in case i get a very very Xxtreme heli

Gravity Always Wins.....

I'm using iCharger also...106+

Wow! u are using the industrial machine power supply. That blue power supply, normally found in a huge electronics tester machine.

Comment

Bro, nice one! I am using a 306b too
      Heli-ADDICTION:
      Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
      JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Nice, I'm using 106B+, can parallel charge my 6 pcs 3cells 2200mah in about 1.5 hours, good enough for me, especially for the price.

That's one heck of a power supply you have there!

Comment

Originally posted by jtchoy View Post
          Nice, I'm using 106B+, can parallel charge my 6 pcs 3cells 2200mah in about 1.5 hours, good enough for me, especially for the price.

That's one heck of a power supply you have there!
          Hi bros, check with you, where can i get this I-charger?Is there any LHS carry this brand?tnx

Comment

Originally posted by ajplus View Post
            Hi bros, check with you, where can i get this I-charger?Is there any LHS carry this brand?tnx
            Heliguru sg used to carry it and that's why I got mine from. Looks like they don't carry it any more. You might have to import 1.

Comment

icharger can be ordered from Asia Pacific Hobby

should be based in Singapore as the shipping charge is only S$2plus.

Comment

Working...
              X