Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Astro-Hydro 127% Plans & Build Project

In order to prevent confusion, i've started another build thread on the larger version of the Astro-Hydro. This plans are scaled up to 127% of original "Astro-Hydro 2" plans. Please note that there are 2 distintive differences between the 2 plans, this one has a larger central rudder and the rear top wing shape is slightly different and larger.

This larger Hydro plan is for those who have AXI 2212 class or Himax 2025/4200kv 4:1 gearbox type of BL motors and 1250mah 3S lipo and above power setup only, 20C DISCHARGE RATE strongly recommended.

Feel free to download and build

I have to stress that these FREE plans from me are for individual use and not to be re-packaged and sold somewhere else discreetly. I do not wish to profit any monies from this plans, as they were not my original idea anyway.

Credits always goes to the original designers who came up with this craft, they are Michael Connally and Earnest Butler.

2nd August 2005 Update
    Astro Hydro finally flew on 1st August 2005 !
    Here are the FINAL drawings with revised C.G.

1st Flight Video on 28-8-05 below with music updated

Last edited by AstroBoy; 18-11-2005, 10:08 AM.

Astro-Hydro

Hi,
    Great work on your upscale plan, Keep it up and Good luck to whoever is building it as of now.
    Hats off to Astro for his unselfish sharing of his plans and building progress.
    I will start off by Saluting you in Advance of Launch. who's next

vic
    Vifo

Comment

By the way, more info avail here also:

Last edited by AstroBoy; 04-08-2005, 08:06 PM.
      Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

Hi all,

I'll be starting to build this 127% Hydro after the not-so-successful maiden of the smaller version from the thread below:

I've also updated the 127% drawings today in post #1

I'll keep you all updated in the coming few days, Cheers!

Comment

yo Astro, really admire yr spirit despite the not so successful flight earlier on, u move on to try a 127% scale.

All I know is we going to have breakfast on yr maiden

Mike

Comment

ur 127% plan how to change to tiled

Comment

Originally posted by HZM
              yo Astro, really admire yr spirit despite the not so successful flight earlier on, u move on to try a 127% scale.

Mike
              That "Boy" is a perfectionist; admire his positive attitude and all his contribution to this forum and he always there to share/help. Next maidien breakfast on me Mike.
              JCho

Comment

Originally posted by HZM

Mike
                Thanks Mike, Never Say Die Spirit! Hehe

Breakfast on me no problem

Comment

Originally posted by Jcho
                  That "Boy" is a perfectionist.
                  Oi! Who says i'm a perfectionist, i just want to get this Hydro up and flying man! No matter What!!!

Tonight no time to build, wife nagging liao! Didn't spend time with the kids, i better be a good boy and do my duties

Comment

Originally posted by Heli Friend
                    ur 127% plan how to change to tiled
                    You can use the Adobe Acrobat software and print to "TILED" mode. Sorry about that.

Comment

I tot I am the only one having this problem.....

Originally posted by AstroBoy
                      Tonight no time to build, wife nagging liao! Didn't spend time with the kids, i better be a good boy and do my duties

Comment

wah i relly not good in computer.ive been searching for the tiled function to print tiled put still cannot find.can someone tell me how

Comment

Heli Friend,

You have Acrobat software right, just click print, change your current printer to "Adobe PDF", then choose page scaling to "Tile All Pages", Tile scale = 100%, cut marks change to "Western-Style", and that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wish

I tot I am the only one having this problem.....
                            Hi Wish,

My wife just asked me last night, "Did i nag at you for not spending time with the kids?" I went BLANK! you know what, she's reading this thread from her office yesterday lah!!! I have to be careful what i typed from now on liao! Been busy these couple of nights so no pics sorry folks

Comment

WAH !! HA HA HA HA.... WAH KAO...

Better be careful now, who know mine is reading too.....

Originally posted by AstroBoy
                              Hi Wish,

My wife just asked me last night, "Did i nag at you for not spending time with the kids?" I went BLANK! you know what, she's reading this thread from her office yesterday lah!!! I have to be careful what i typed from now on liao! Been busy these couple of nights so no pics sorry folks

Comment

Working...
                              X