Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mother of motors

Just received my Neu 2230 1Y motor today. It is the biggest R/C motor available. It is bigger than my previous Neu 2215 motor : http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39198

The specs of Neu 2230 motor here : http://www.neumotors.com/Site/2200_series.html

Its a 10,000 watts motor. It will be going into my boat. It will definately create some serious wave in the pond. In the US, they call it the Zenoah(Gas Engine) Killer.

Just in case you guys cannot imagine the size of the motor, I photographed it next to a regular 330ml coke can.

Comment

Wah you very power
      Please let me know when you get this motor moving whatever boat you have in mind I want to go see

Comment

...now I know you got a fetish for BIG mother motors !!! ...in addition to others ''big' thingys

I also wanna be there to drool at the maiden !
        Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

yep yep, please post time and location of maiden

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
            Just in case you guys cannot imagine the size of the motor, I photographed it next to a regular 330ml coke can.
            So this would be paired with your mother-of-all ESC?
            "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm View Post
              So this would be paired with your mother-of-all ESC?
              Yes, this is the only HV ESC that I have able to take the abuse I throw at it.

Both my EagleTree 150A elogger and Watts Up meter are currently being sent back to the US of A for repair so I wont be running this motor at the moment. Both meters cannot take the abuse from powerboating.

Comment

I think same motor powers the Toyota Prius!!!

Comment

Where you got those miniature Coke Can ?
                  I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

looks like a starter motor
                    ONLY SAILORS GET BLOWN OFFSHORE

YOU TALK THE TALK, BUT DO YOU WALK THE WALK?

Comment

Originally posted by blueangel View Post
                      Where you got those miniature Coke Can ?
                      I am a coke can/bottle collector. I collect coke can/bottle from every country I visited, two bottles and two cans from each country.

One of my navy buddy knew I am a coke collector and when he went on the very first around the world expedition with the first navy's new LST(Landing Ship Tank) vessel and got me all the coke cans/bottles from all the countries he visited. That is where I got my first miniature Coke can.

The one in the picture is the regular 330ml coke can from Seng Siong. I buy coke in SG by the cartons to fulfill my daily dosage.

Anyway, I dont think there is a miniature Futaba 9CHP tx out there at the moment. So I photographed it next to the motor for size comparison also.

Comment

Wao !
                        Helis
                        Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Anyway, I dont think there is a miniature Futaba 9CHP tx out there at the moment. So I photographed it next to the motor for size comparison also.

teasing you lah.. hehe..

So how did you manage to photoshop that Futaba into a miniture transmitter.. ?

Comment

Yes, this is the only HV ESC that I have able to take the abuse I throw at it.

Both my EagleTree 150A elogger and Watts Up meter are currently being sent back to the US of A for repair so I wont be running this motor at the moment. Both meters cannot take the abuse from powerboating.
                            Simply superb. The mother-of-all-motor and combined with mother-of-all-ESC should be fitted into a mother-of-all-boat to produce a mother-of-all RC experience.

Can't imagine if this thing goes into an EDF unit. Wooooo
                            "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Sunstorm View Post
                              Simply superb. The mother-of-all-motor and combined with mother-of-all-ESC should be fitted into a mother-of-all-boat to produce a mother-of-all RC experience.

Can't imagine if this thing goes into an EDF unit. Wooooo
                              That would be grand mother.. as in the female version of Grand Daddy.

Comment

Working...
                              X