Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bedok reservoir boating

well guy tis is the pic taken from bedok reservoir current we are allow to do rc boating in tat area and outside of pontoon with few floating marker from sat and sun 2pm to 6pm.only wind and eletric power allow .if u were to to boating. cum jion the fun whether it scale of fun boat hehe
    mike

Hi,

May I know is this near the sloping site? Can an electric boat like the Jollymotor from Jet Hobby allowed there?

Comment

Originally posted by $h@d0w View Post
      Hi,

May I know is this near the sloping site? Can an electric boat like the Jollymotor from Jet Hobby allowed there?
      Yup... at the pontoon just below the sloping site. Strictly only electric boat please. Boating time daily 2 to 6pm.
      sigpic
      FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

Thanks. Jollymotor is EP.

Comment

well alamin will try to do some modify on your sail boat .hope u like it
          well only ele or wind power allow.u can bring your scale or ele boat or sub herhe along if u had.i be there abt 4pm.sms me if u cumin.97401507.it open to public.u can park at mutistory cpk near seng song super mkt.it just a stone rite in front of the mkt abt 2min walk.
          mike

Comment

Will try to be there if I can make it. Maiden my 26" Mono. Another new boat.

Comment

ok i be there abt 4pm.alamin ur boat ready for collect.
              mike

Comment

sure sound like another good place for boating ...... or even family outing

thks guys for the information

but going there from Jurong

Comment

Looks like no boating today. Its raining still at my end.

Comment

yah wat a wet day .me prepare all boating stuff since fri nite.end up zzzday.
                    mike

Comment

Michael,

Have you consider the proximity with the slope soaring site during the monsoon wind season? What kind of arrangement is being done to coordinate between the 2 groups at such close proximity? Not everyone uses bent antenna yet.

Comment

well the between the two group i suggest tat ether we post it on the net so tat it can comunicate between the two party or when the day cum i am using the AM type. around 27mz.or can do some discussion so tat the two group can enjoy at the same time .how abt tat
                        mike

Comment

Yes, it'll be good if the boaters stick to a range of frequencies. However, we cannot assume every modellers to use the net for updating.

For that reason, we slope soaring folks have already came up with the common understanding that we have to spread the word of no powered model flying on the slope, to every person, including new folks coming to the slope. Even with this measures, we cannot 100% be sure that everyone get the message, and there may be some rogue flyer who drop by the slope without know this.

We actually suggested to Nparks to put on a signboard on this, but they probably think that it is not necessary at this point. So the strong message needs to be spread by other means.

For the boaters, I suggest that you people have to spread the message to every single person who wants to use the ground. I'll like to commend you on your effort on this. However, I do think that coordination is also very important among us to avoid conflicts.

Comment

Originally posted by joe yap View Post
                            Yes, it'll be good if the boaters stick to a range of frequencies. However, we cannot assume every modellers to use the net for updating.

For that reason, we slope soaring folks have already came up with the common understanding that we have to spread the word of no powered model flying on the slope, to every person, including new folks coming to the slope. Even with this measures, we cannot 100% be sure that everyone get the message, and there may be some rogue flyer who drop by the slope without know this.

We actually suggested to Nparks to put on a signboard on this, but they probably think that it is not necessary at this point. So the strong message needs to be spread by other means.

For the boaters, I suggest that you people have to spread the message to every single person who wants to use the ground. I'll like to commend you on your effort on this. However, I do think that coordination is also very important among us to avoid conflicts.
                            I am working on it.
                            sigpic
                            FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

That issue aside, is electric airboats allowed? I have been thinking of building one since long ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X