Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: APM with gps and other accessories

Hi guys, am clearing out some stuff to make space, here are some items for sale

1) APM 2.6 with GPS and 3DR power module. I will also include an APM mount that is 3d printed and comes with the suitable rubber damper to properly isolate the flight controller from vibrations on the multirotor. The power module is bought separately and here is the link for the power module as seen in the picture, https://store.3drobotics.com/product...t60-connectors. Comes with the stand to elevate the GPS puck away from the electronics and on mission planner you can still run compassmot on the CLI to zero out any interference from the other electronics. Comes with the 433 radio module for connecting your flight controller to a laptop wirelessly for planning autonomous flights when you are at the field or to read telemetry information. This is a relatively powerful flight controller that can enable you to carry our waypoint mission flying with mission planner. I have flown this for about 2 flights and everything is working as it should. Looking for $150 for everything.

Click image for larger version

Name:	apm final.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	144.4 KB
ID:	999446

2) DJI Flamewheel arms, black in colour, used and not abuse, comes with the mounting screws as seen in the image. $20

Name:	arms final.jpg
Size:	152.7 KB
ID:	999447

3) Graupner E-Prop, 1050, one set, comes with the spacers for mounting the props on motor shaft. Balanced using CA, used but not abused or crashed before. $25.

Name:	props final.jpg
Size:	155.6 KB
ID:	999448

Collection of all the items will be at my place. Kindly PM me for more information. Cheers.

All items sold to a nice gentleman, thank you all for your interest.

Comment

Working...
    X