Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20cc Sukhoi

Hi, I'm putting my Sukhoi up for sale.

Just have far too many planes lying around. Want to clear this out so I can fly some of the other planes in the much reduced flying time I have these days. This plane is so fun and easy to fly, I get lazy and tend to just charge batts and shove it into the car rather than work on something else.

As you can see, the plane 3Ds more than decently. Harriers have minimal rock and inverted ones in particular are locked in. Hovering is almost stupid easy and rolling harriers are great fun! If you're just after a sport/aerobatic plane, then this excels as well. It's got plenty of energy and is fairly precise. Loops are huge and vertical is unlimited. Just set it up to your preferred style(s) and go!

Rather uniquely, the plane has a detachable rear stab - which is unusual in a plane this size but may prove useful to some for transport/storage. Wing tube is CF.

The plane has had some repair done; that includes replacing the original rear stab tube with a CF one (original was aluminimum). The two tone colouration is due to "weathering" from the sun... I think it looks cool! Anyhow, apart from colour, the covering is still in decent condition. Unlike many of the cheaper coverings used these days, this one isn't bubbling up or breaking apart on touch even after seeing decent use. I installed some louvers underneath to help with cooling and have had absolutely zero problems. Structurally, the plane is entirely sound - even did a harrier landing with it on Sunday with no issues. In fact, my personal opinion is that this plane is of far better build quality than most of the newer planes you see popping up these days. Photos attached were all taken last Sunday so condition is as pictured.

It's currently got a 20cc VVRC engine mounted. The engine was installed new onto this plane for testing. After tuning, its been great - loads or power, reliable and with a linear throtttle curve. Comparable to the DLE 20 but with a lower price, nicer muffler and is perhaps a little smoother running. With a 20cc engine, fuel economy is almost ridiculous... the amount of fuel it would take to power my 100cc planes for 1 flight will almost keep this little plane flying all day...Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0238.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	998976Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0253.jpg
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	998977Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0287.jpg
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	998978Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0305.jpg
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	998979Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0368.jpg
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	998980

I want to sell the plane. Bare for $100 or with HD digital MG servos on the surfaces (5 on control surfaces) for $150. I can sell an engine as well - either the VVRC as mounted or a brand new unrun DLE 20cc. Asking $26 for the VVRC which is less than a new one would cost you even without shipping... (See http://www.valleyviewrc.com/estore/v...as-engine.html)

Genuine buyers, please contact me at corruptibleseed@gmail.com. No PMs, please, thank you.

Sorry, that should be $260 for the VVRC 20cc!

Comment

Thank you to the many who responded. The plane has been sold...

Guess not all 20cc planes/engines are equal!

Comment

Is it sold?

Comment

Working...
        X