spare one set new tire, front/back,
    used tired two set
    receiver battery
    air filter oil
    shock oil used
    suspension two set.
    1 new piece of center shaft for back.
    some small parts and screws.
    will provide normal charger for receiver battery but you can choose to use your own if you have one.

Note: had replace some brand new original parts recently.

I will give a reasonable price of $300 (slightly negotiable for buyer who are not fussy and serious in buying, come down take a look, test run and cash and carry. please don't come and tell its a old... buggy lah... $100 can? i will not reply to such unreasonable offer.
    this buggy may be old but quality and performance is still good, not some 3 for $10 kind of buggy.

contact me at 83027513 to purchase.

Question:

is this good for beginner into rc cars? : no

Is this buggy complete set for entering world champ competition? for $300 all in? i would say it is more for bashing and have fun with some friends.

can this buggy run as fast as 500 kilometer per hour? : NO ( you might want to consider turbine engine etc, do your Einstein scientist work at your own cost and find out. you might hit 1000 instead

Is this brand new out of box 2014 model? : no

can a monster truck huge tire fit in this buggy or upgrading of parts other than the original? : it is up to buyer to try out on their own to find the answer to it.

can this buggy run under water? :no (try on ur own risk)

how old this buggy? do your research on the internet before contacting me.

Does local hobby shop carry the parts for this buggy since its a old model? :yes and also most parts are also available on ebay.

where can i get the parts? swan hobby.( local hobby store)

is this buggy strong enough for bashing? yes it is , you can check the review on internet regarding this hyper 7.
    but take note its not strong enough to bash high speed on walls and jump from 20 floor down. if you looking for such buggy i yet to find one

is this buggy good for kids? it depends on the age and ability of the child to handle such nitro buggy if they has experience.

Is the engine novarossi or top grade precision high class brand new engine for the price of $300 all in? NO, if you require one im more happy that you hand down to me a payment upfront of $1000 and i will get you a gold class top very high end precision 21 or 28 class engine plus starter box on top of the $300 sale price.

Is the transmitter good? yes its good considering it offer digital trimming and setting etc for cheap price package with the buggy and stuff above.

Thanks.
    Attached Files

NOTE: Once buggy sold and you crash it due to lack of your safety check and being careless or any reason given i will not refund or take back the item and refund you the cash.
    test run will be done before you take home the buggy.

spec of engine is 21 eg sport with pull starter. has install new glow plug. engine still in good running condition.

Comment

sold

thread close

Comment

Working...
      X