X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS - FMS mini Warbird P51 - ArtTech Pitts

Hi Everyone, I have these 2 planes for sale, details as follows;

1: FMS Mini Warbird 800mm P51 'Petie 2nd' v2
    - Condition is excellent with no crashes, dents or dings!
    - Stock 1700kv motor, servos, 20A FMS Esc, 4blade prop and spinner

Mods done (refer to pics)
    - FibreTape to underfuse for belly landings
    - Aileron Servo protection with plastic spoon cut and glued on, painted silver to match

Flying characteristics are stable and scale like. Not for beginners or advanced beginners! I have always flown it with a Voltron 2s 1350mah in the nose of the plane and COG balances it out nicely. Not a speed demon but flies smoothly as long as you keep the speed up in turns without overbanking or stalling it coming round. Keep your rates low and expos high and she is predictable. No LG as I removed and misplaced them somewhere..sorry.

Selling Price : SG$90 (* - No Rx - No Lipo)

* I may have some spares for it, I just have to go dig it out...but should be a stock prop or two and a spare spinner for the P51. *

- Deal (cash and Carry) in Pasir Ris. Please do not PM...Whatsapp/SMS me for reservation at 97430734. View first and decide there and then! No Obligations as she just needs a new home and air time!

Click image for larger version

Name:	fmsp51_0001.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	997426

Name:	fmsp51_0002.jpg
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	997427

Name:	fmsp51_0003.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	997428

Name:	fmsp51_0004.jpg
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	997429

Name:	fmsp51_0005.jpg
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	997430

================================================== ================================================== ===================

2. ART TECH PiTTs -33" ws
    - Condition is excellent with no crashes, dents or dings!
    - Stock motor 700kv, Brushless 20A ESC, stock servos, GENFEN 10x4.7SF prop

Mods Done (refer to pics)
    - The original decals were peeling of so I did a Brazillian Wax and did up my own scheme with colored packing tape!

This Bipe is a slow flyer and not a windy day plane. She is the earlier version and has ailerons on one wing only, however provisions to make her full ailerons is possible should you wish to do so. She isn't the aerobatic sort and lacks power to punch out or pull up. The 700kv stock motor does provide enough for good Sunday relaxed flights though. I have flown her with a Voltron 3s 1350mah lipo inserted vertically through the battery hatch below and balances out a small bit tail heavy. The cowling can be removed to add ballast if you need. The undercarriage isn't strong and flexes easily so a hard landing will bump your belly. The wheel pants were horrible and didn't last the first flight hence you don't see them.
    A good intermediate plane and not for beginners due to her short coupled body and wingspan. Stable and docile enough for relaxed flights. Upgrade the power set and you should get good aerobatics from her with full ailerons. Can be sluggish at times and largely due to the drag a bipe has. But she doesn't wing drop when slowed down and floats in well.

Selling for SG$80 (* No RX - No Lipo )

- Deal (cash and Carry) in Pasir Ris. Please do not PM...Whatsapp/SMS me for reservation at 97430734. View first and decide there and then! No Obligations as she just needs a new home and air time!

Name:	arttechpitts_0001.jpg
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	997421

Name:	arttechpitts_0002.jpg
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	997422

Name:	arttechpitts_0003.jpg
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	997423

Name:	arttechpitts_0004.jpg
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	997424

Name:	arttechpitts_0005.jpg
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	997425

Hope to have a favourable response soon! Cheers and Thank you to all!
    Attached Files

Update:

- P51 Reserved

- Pitts Still Available

Comment

UPDATE :

- P51 Reserved

- Pitts Reserved

Comment

UPDATE :

- P51 Reserved

- Pitts SOLD