Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS: Lanyu warbird AT6 Texan (Yellow Version)

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: Lanyu warbird AT6 Texan (Yellow Version)

Hi Folks!

Another plane to leave my hangar.

Lanyu AT-6 Texan, PnP. Just need your own batt, TX, RX. Condition: 8/10, no crash just slight dent on bottom of plastic cowling which you cannot really see and also scratches on bottom of fuselage due to belly landings.

This is the beautiful and striking yellow version. And it is bigger than the FMS mini warbird series, much easier to fly.
    This was my one time favourite! And i love it so much, i got 2 of the same planes and named them "A" and "B". hahahaha They are both set up slightly differently. Both have been upgraded for speed. "A" uses a 1600kv motor, while "B" is strapped with a 2200kv motor. Needless to say, "B" is a screamer! Sadly, "A" crashed into a lamp post when i got distracted by a heli flying behind me so "B" is the surviving bird.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Twin AT6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	284.6 KB
ID:	997142

Specifications:

1) Upgraded to 2200kv Turnigy motor
    2) Rebuilt motor mount cos original motor was much smaller
    3) Upgraded Hobbyking-FMS 30A ESC
    4) Upgraded 8x3.8 propeller (Yes! Its a speed crazy combi with a 2200kv motor)
    5) Added ventilation holes at side for air outlets
    6) Modified top hatch to place battery so you do not have to take out the wings everytime you change battery! Hatch is right behind cowling so CG is spot on
    7) Modified canopy cover to open to place rx in cockpit
    7) Battery size suitable: 1300-1500Mah 3S Batts

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1602.jpg
Size:	279.7 KB
ID:	997143Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1600.jpg
Size:	285.1 KB
ID:	997144

If you have seen her fly at CD field, you wouldn't have thought its a warbird. She flies like she's on rails, tracks straight, with a fresh pack of battery she can keep up with nitro planes! Verticals are easy, as well as inverted flights. I also tried doing a brief hover with her, snapped out it only because there isn't enough rudder and elevator authority and not because there isn't enough power.

Point to note: With this set up, you need to let her cool down in-between flights as the motor will run pretty warm. But if you don't like it, can always prop down to a 7x4 propeller but i personally liked it best with 8x3.8

Why i am letting her go? I realised that most of my "small" 1500Mah battery packs are jaded and just doesn't do the job anymore. And i don't think i want to start buying new packs since i am going into multirotors.

Letting her go for only S$80.

In essence, if you liked warbird with its scale-like flying and yet earns for speed with throttle. This bird will blow your mind.

Let me know if you are keen! FCFS!

SMS me @ 93388919 if Texan still available' Thanks

Comment

Bumpz!

Comment

Upz

Comment

$70 !!!

Come support support!

Comment

Hi bro, is the Texan still available? Lost your contact no. .

Comment

Upz!

Comment

Texan taken by 2 very nice bros. Enjoy the plane! Thanks the rest for interest!

Comment

Working...
                X