Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: Futaba 8FG (Mode 1) and R6106HFC

Comes with the following:

Original manual, battery, charger, power switch, and software upgraded to Version 5.0. I do not have the original box. If you need a box, I can pass you the box for the 14SG.

There are a few minor scratches on the face-plate that were caused by the metal portion of the neck strap, yet they in no way impede with the functionality. A screen protector was applied from Day 1, so no scratches on the display screen.

Reason for sale is that I have upgraded to the 14SG. Asking for $280.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Futaba 8FG (Off).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	228.0 KB
ID:	995255

Also available is R6106HFC FASST receiver. Almost new (plastic protector still on the Rx). Asking for $70.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Futaba R6106HFC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	138.1 KB
ID:	995256

Or take both for only $300. Contact/SMS/WhatsApp me at 91-Three-Nine 66-Nine-Three. Self-collection in the Jurong West area (after office hours) or Buona Vista area (during office hours), please.

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!

Price on the 8FG further reduced to $ 250 as there are scratches on the faceplate.

To sweeten the deal, I'll include for free a Raiden 2S 2200mAh 25C lipo for the 8FG. Only been through 4 charge cycles thus far.

Comment

Both the Tx and Rx had been sold. Thanks for the interest. Enjoy the coming Christmas holidays!

Comment

Working...
      X