No reservation
    Contact 82630133
    Negotiable for fast deal

Attached Files

Up

Comment

Clearing at $40

Comment

Received an enquiry on this item. Here is the update should buyer need to know more:

Im selling this item for $40 cash and carry with manual on how to make ur own softee. Very cheap and i dont mind slightly nego.I can give some 'free' tips on how to do it.

If buyer want me to show the whole process on how to do it before purchasing than, i do conduct the course and fee is $300 payment up front plus the ingredients and my time.

First call made from a private number and ask is this china made? Second call again private number and knowingly its my wife answer the call buyer start to ask who is this aeromodelling? Is he ur husband? who iam and what i do and location of me fly my planes?!!

Now this is my number 83027513 call me directly should u want to know my personal or family info with ur contact number!!
        When i mention im selling this item just enquiry about this item there is no need to know about me or my family personal info!!

Comment

Should the same buyer, u know who u r and need to call again and ask some other personal info im waiting for your call at 82630133 too.

Comment

Item sold
            Thread close

Comment

Working...
            X