Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearning all RC planes and Heli and engines and radios

Hi there,
    I have been ordered to clear all the followings by you-know-who. I bought all these planes overseas and none of this plane have ever been in the sky. Meaning I did not fly any of them at all. Reason I scared of crashing them. Each of them is a beauty to me. It was love at first sight when you are addicted to them about 4 years ago. I bought them and builded at them. But not flying. They are such a beauty. Please no low baller.

1. Pitt full balsa wood (if I am correct) - $100 includes servos and propeller
    2. Cessnar - $60 - Include servos and propeller
    3. F35 EDF - $40 include duct fan and servos but the right wing was accidentally hit by my daughter. But still can glue bac
    4. Ultimate 40 Balsa wood - $200, includes engine mounting, fuel tank, push rods, screws and one big box(not in the pictures). This is my favorite.
    5. Enya Engine 53-4C -$100 - buy to admire and never use at all. Tested by the previous owner and it is ok.
    6. Sanwa RD8000 radio #1, 72mhz freq, 8 channel - $100, include the RX, battery, charger and the plastic box. Used only to set up heli and the Pitt. 9.5/10 cond.
    7. Sanwa RDS800 2.4G radio #2, 8channel - $120, include the RX, battery, charger and the plastic box. Not used at all. Itching hand.
    8. Align Thunder tiger flybar type - $neg - include stock motor, servo. You give a price.

Don't PM me. Instead sms me at 81390361.
    Attached Files

Some correction here,

1. Pitt full balsa wood (if I am correct) - $100 includes, motor(unknown to me) servos and propeller
    2. Cessnar - $60 - Include stock motor, servos and propeller - Booked
    3. F35 EDF - $40 include duct fan and servos but the right wing was accidentally hit by my daughter. But still can glue back
    4. Ultimate 40 Balsa wood - $200, includes engine mounting, fuel tank, push rods, screws and one big box(not in the pictures). This is my favorite.
    5. Enya Engine 53-4C -$100 - buy to admire and never use at all. Tested by the previous owner and it is ok.
    6. Sanwa RD8000 radio #1, 72mhz freq, 8 channel - $100, include the RX, battery, charger and the plastic box. Used only to set up heli and the Pitt. 9.5/10 cond.
    7. Sanwa RDS800 2.4G radio #2, 8channel - $120, include the RX, battery, charger and the plastic box. Not used at all. Itching hand.
    8. Align Thunder tiger mini titan e325 flybar type - $neg - include stock motor, servo, gyro gy240. You give a price(but be reasonable).

Comment

Sorry, the sanwa RX is the original one. The picture is a wrong one. don't know how to change the picture. sorry.

Comment

And one more thing - PLEASE HELP ME TO THESE PLANES TO THE SKY WHERE THEY BELONG!

Comment

Update
          1. Pitt full balsa wood (if I am correct) - $100 includes, motor(unknown to me) servos and propeller - still available but it is wing span 0.8m type size .30 electric
          2. Cessnar - $60 - Include stock motor, servos and propeller - still available as the bros did not turn up.
          3. F35 EDF - $40 include duct fan and servos but the right wing was accidentally hit by my daughter. But still can glue back. booked
          5. Enya Engine 53-4C -$100 - buy to admire and never use at all. Tested by the previous owner and it is ok. Booked
          7. Sanwa RDS800 2.4G radio #2, 8channel - $120, include the RX, battery, charger and the plastic box. Not used at all. Itching hand. Booked
          8. Align Thunder tiger mini titan e325 flybar type - $neg - include stock motor, servo, gyro gy240. You give a price(but be reasonable).

Comment

Originally posted by headspeed View Post
            Update
            1. Pitt full balsa wood (if I am correct) - $100 includes, motor(unknown to me) servos and propeller - still available but it is wing span 0.8m type size .30 electric
            2. Cessnar - $60 - Include stock motor, servos and propeller - still available as the bros did not turn up.
            3. F35 EDF - $40 include duct fan and servos but the right wing was accidentally hit by my daughter. But still can glue back. booked
            5. Enya Engine 53-4C -$100 - buy to admire and never use at all. Tested by the previous owner and it is ok. Booked
            7. Sanwa RDS800 2.4G radio #2, 8channel - $120, include the RX, battery, charger and the plastic box. Not used at all. Itching hand. Booked
            Hi,

Are u referring to me regarding the Cessna? If so, please refer to ur sms, I sms u at 21:20hr asking what time u will be home, but u never reply me. So at 21:54hr I sms u again saying that since u never reply, I go back liao. I was waiting for ur reply with a friend at Blk 205 coffeeshop at compassvale rd. I still have the proof in my handphone. Those seller whom sell me things know that I wont back out if I promise them, if I cant make it, I will also make an effort to inform them instead of keeping quiet. PLEASE CLARIFY. Thanks

Comment

Update,

4. Ultimate 40 Balsa wood - $200, includes engine mounting, fuel tank, push rods, screws and one big box(not in the pictures). This is my favorite. Not for sales anymore. Sorry.

Comment

1. Pitt full balsa wood (if I am correct) - $100 includes, motor(unknown to me) servos and propeller - still available but it is wing span 0.8m type size .30 electric. Reserved
                2. Cessnar - $60 - Include stock motor, servos and propeller - still available as the bros did not turn up. SOLD to nice overseas frenz
                3. F35 EDF - $40 include duct fan and servos but the right wing was accidentally hit by my daughter. But still can glue back. Reserved
                5. Enya Engine 53-4C -$100 - buy to admire and never use at all. Tested by the previous owner and it is ok. Reserved
                7. Sanwa RDS800 2.4G radio #2, 8channel - $120, include the RX, battery, charger and the plastic box. Not used at all. Itching hand. Reserved

Comment

Thanks bro for the plane and advise.. :-)

Comment

Update

1. Pitt full balsa wood (if I am correct) - $100 includes, motor(unknown to me) servos and propeller - SOLD to nice bro of Pasir ris
                    2. Cessnar - $60 - Include stock motor, servos and propeller - still available as the bros did not turn up. SOLD to nice overseas frenz
                    3. F35 EDF - $40 include duct fan and servos but the right wing was accidentally hit by my daughter. But still can glue back. Reserved
                    5. Enya Engine 53-4C -$100 - buy to admire and never use at all. Tested by the previous owner and it is ok. Reserved
                    7. Sanwa RDS800 2.4G radio #2, 8channel - $120, include the RX, battery, charger and the plastic box. Not used at all. Itching hand. Reserved

Comment

Working...
                    X