Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: Delrin Pro Tricopter (RTF)

After much reflection, I am letting go of my tricopter based on the Delrin Pro Tricopter frame and CC3D. It hasn't seen much stick time since I got my quad for FFF flights. Although I wanted to keep some components (e.g., CC3D and Rx), selling it complete will make it easier for me and perhaps for someone who wanted a ready-made tricopter. So here are the included components:

Units Component
    1 Delrin Pro Tricopter Frame with 2 cover plates (orange and lime color)
    2 12" Basswood Arms (front)
    1 10" Basswood Arms (rear)
    1 CC3D + wires (custom-made by RCG's KC10Kevin, with right-angle servo headers)
    3 Gaui GUEC GE-183 18A ESCs
    3 Gaui GUEC GM412S 960KV (Scorpion) Motors with recently installed Scorpion bearings
    3 10x4.7 HQ Props
    1 Frsky Delta 8-Ch Receiver (FrSky D8/V8, Futaba S-FHSS/FHSS, Hitec A-FHSS) upgraded with 40cm dipole antennas
    1 KST DS115MG Servo (metal gear, high-speed)
    1 Hobbyking 1/3" Sony CCD Video Cam (PAL) 520TVL with 2.8mm/3.6mm lens
    1 Hobbyking FPV Fiberglass Pan-Tilt Camera Mount (to allow multiple angles via the Tx switches)
    1 HobbyKing HKU5 5V/5A UBEC (powers the CC3D, Rx, and servo)
    4 GetFPV/Lumenier Orange RC Bobbins
    1 HobbyKing e-OSD
    1 Boscam 5.8Ghz 200mw FPV Wireless AV Tx & Rx Set + Cables + stock dipole antennas
    1 Hobbyking on-board low voltage alarm
    1 Hobbyking Discover Buzzer (lost plane finder)
    3 FPV Manuals Velcro
    2 Turnigy Nanotech 2200mAh 3S (45-90C) - slightly puffed after some use with a previous quad
    1 Voltron 2200mAh 3S (45C) - moderately puffed (got this used from another DH seller)
    1 Turnigy Nanotech 460mAh 3S (25-40C) for the FPV gear

Other items included:
    - all remaining Gemfan 10x4.5 Carbon-Nylon props
    - all other components in the Delrin Pro Tricopter kit
    - extra 3.6mm lens for the camera

Here are the images:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3523.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	993614

Name:	IMG_3460.JPG
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	993615

Name:	IMG_3525.JPG
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	993616

Name:	IMG_3524.JPG
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	993617

Name:	IMG_3526.JPG
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	993618

Name:	IMG_3527.JPG
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	993619

Name:	IMG_3528.JPG
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	993620

Short clip of a tuning session:

I previously used a KK2 board on this frame (with a different set of ESCs) and did not work out well. At that time, it crashed twice, one due to a tail-heavy setup, and another with the arms folding on a fast forward flight. I have since secured the arms before flight with nylon screws, which I'll include as well. It has not yet crashed on this CC3D configuration, although I haven't really put a lot of stick time on it since. It had some tuning sessions and hovers well, but will still require a few adjustments for fast forward flight.

The tricopter will not be sold in parts at this time. Perhaps if there is no one interested in the RTF setup after a week or two then I will start selling the components.

Selling Price: S$390 (Firm - as I have already placed a huge depreciation hit on the components)

SMS/Whatsapp: 9-seven-5-one-four-3-3-3

Deal at my block in Tampines if you want me to demo it, or a mutually agreed place if you take my word for it.

I forgot to add, the AUW with the Nanotech 2200mAh is around 950 grams.

Comment

I've decided not to sell the tricopter at this time. Apologies to those who were considering it.

Comment

Working...
      X