Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nitro Heli with Bell scale fuselage, OS 91 SX-H/Pump, JR 579 servos, hirobo muffler and futaba 240 gyro

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nitro Heli with Bell scale fuselage, OS 91 SX-H/Pump, JR 579 servos, hirobo muffler and futaba 240 gyro

TZ 90 DELUXE Nitro Heli with Bell scale fiber glass fuselage, OS 91 SX-H/Pump, 4 x JR ES 579 servos, 1 x JR NES 511 servos and hirobo muffler and futaba 240 gyro.

Flew only 3 times.

Selling for only $890.

All you need is only plus in your reciever.

I will also give you my 20% nitro bottle of fuel for free.

PM me to deal.

The engine already worth the price!

see below description

OS.91 SX-H Ring C Spec w/Pump
    All the features of .91 SX-H -- now with a pump!
    This new, pumped version improves the .91 SX-H's performance with the addition of a Perry pump, which stabilizes fuel delivery regardless of fuel levels or the heli's attitude.
    The new 60M carburetor has a larger bore (10.6mm) to help increase engine power.
    Beside sharper looks, the round, blue-anodized head features a re-designed combustion chamber to complement the pump system, along with horizontal fins for better cooling.
    Retains the high-performance advantages of the non-pumped version - including a lighter-weight piston and conrod, plus a more balanced crankshaft that significantly reduces high-rpm vibration.
    Maximum displacement allowed in AMA-sanctioned FAI F3C heli events.
    Attached Files

keen WS me @ 97378357 Joe Thanks

Originally posted by tom12345 View Post
    tz 90 deluxe nitro heli with bell scale fiber glass fuselage, os 91 sx-h/pump, 4 x jr es 579 servos, 1 x jr nes 511 servos and hirobo muffler and futaba 240 gyro.

Flew only 3 times.

Selling for only $890.

All you need is only plus in your reciever.

I will also give you my 20% nitro bottle of fuel for free.

Pm me to deal.

The engine already worth the price!

See below description

os.91 sx-h ring c spec w/pump
    all the features of .91 sx-h -- now with a pump!
    This new, pumped version improves the .91 sx-h's performance with the addition of a perry pump, which stabilizes fuel delivery regardless of fuel levels or the heli's attitude.
    The new 60m carburetor has a larger bore (10.6mm) to help increase engine power.
    Beside sharper looks, the round, blue-anodized head features a re-designed combustion chamber to complement the pump system, along with horizontal fins for better cooling.
    Retains the high-performance advantages of the non-pumped version - including a lighter-weight piston and conrod, plus a more balanced crankshaft that significantly reduces high-rpm vibration.
    Maximum displacement allowed in ama-sanctioned fai f3c heli events.
    ws me bro .97378357 joe

Comment

Working...
    X