Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS planes!

Hey guys,

Time to clear 2 planes, my hangar is getting crowded again. Selling 2 very accomplished planes.

1) Dynam A-10 Twin 64mm EDF Condition: 8/10 Used, never crash. Selling for $110 only.
    This plane is one of my favourites. I have always liked A-10 for the unique look and stable slow flying capability. This lady is a real floater! On landing approach i simply cut off all throttle and guide it onto the runway. As simple as that. Very stable flying characteristics, doesnt tip stall easily like some EDFs, the twin EDF also makes a sweet tune during fly-bys!
    She runs on standard 3S lipo and i recommend 3S 2200 45c batteries.
    Some specs here:
    Twin 64mm EDF
    2 x 30 Detrum ESC
    Plug n Play, only need your batt n rx to fly.
    I have never crashed her, but during one landing approach the Cannon gun on her nose got caught with grass and it was torn off.
    I have glued it back and also put on a black duct tape to secure it.
    I have also made crucial ventilation holes that was initially missing and also taped up a carbon rod onto its belly to reinforce its weakest point of the fuselage, as recommended on the internet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-07-20_14-56-14_636.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	393.0 KB
ID:	993239Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-07-20_15-07-09_384.jpg
Size:	225.8 KB
ID:	993241

I flew her for less than 10 times and her condition is superb save for some cosmetic blemishes like scratches during transport etc and the re-attached nose cannon.

Only $110. Grab this! Its worth every cent.

2) Techone Tempo 3D EPP. Used. Condition: 7.5/10 Selling for: Only $50
    This is a fabulous plane to learn 3D flying! I learnt my hovering and Harriers with this plane. Very hardy plane, it will not break as long as you dont crash hard head first into the ground. It can take some bashing. It flies very scale and true for a EPP plane. Note this is not the Mini Tempo. This is the bigger Tempo and flies better with its bigger wingspan.
    It comes Plug n play also, Motor mount is already reinforced with epoxy. You can use Slowfly or better still use a 11x7 APC prop to maximise the power.

Only S$50!

Name:	2013-07-20_14-57-04_783.jpg
Size:	477.4 KB
ID:	993240

Fast fingers gets the deal!

Oh yes, i still have a JR 4.8V battery that i used only once. Any bro wants to buy this cheap??

Name:	2013-06-22_21-15-42_468.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	510.3 KB
ID:	993242

Dynam A-10 sold to a nice young man.

Techone Tempo still available!

Comment

BUmp for the Techone Tempo!

JR battery cheap cheap! Only used once!

Comment

Bump!