Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS - Time to clear some Planes!!

Hi everyone,

Once again, it's space saving time for me, so letting go of 2 planes that have fond memories with me! Details as follows:

1. TECHONE Pulama EPP

- Condition 8.5/10
    - No crashes and No damages to the EPP.
    - Landing gear removed for belly landings, Battery hatch removed to fit larger Lipo. These are still with me and will include them if you need them. - Already installed : HXT 24g 1500kv, 18A (Hobbywing? I think...either that or Turnigy Plush..sry can't recall), 9g servo (Ailerons), 5g servos (elev & rudder), 9050 GWS prop.
    - Minor mods done : Small hatch cut aft of wing on fuselage bottom to facilitate change or moving of Rx and ESC. Made a underside Aileron servo protector for belly landings from EPP (see pic). Removed the drag brakes from the wings as she was too draggy and hard to punch our when needed.
    - This plane is a wonderful 3D bipe and will have you standing out in the crowd. Flies slow like a Bipe should with lazy rolls and loops. Hovers are no issue. KE has some coupling but easy to control! Stalls are gentle.
    - Recommended lipo is a 3s 600-850mah. The Pulama needs the power to overcome the drag from those wings and our windy weather. However the battery tray is small and fits such a lipo exactly, hence the removal of the hatch. She balances out perfectly with a 750-850mah.
    ** Not included : Tx, Rx and Lipo.

Selling at : SG$70

2. DREAM FLIGHT WEASEL EVO PnP
    - Condition 9.5/10
    - No crashes no damages to foam! Flew it for 6 flights with no rough landings or crashes! I have always babied this plane after flights!
    - Colored with packing tape. Installed a ON/OFF switch for powering up the Rx.
    - Included are the stock items : Savox servos, Battery pack (still good) and all linkages. I have added x4 5g weights to balance her out for a little nose bias when I flew her.
    - Still in her original Box when stored.
    ** Not included : Tx, Rx

Selling at : SG$120

Sales notes:

- My planes are all in working order and good condition unless stated. Those who have adopted my previous planes will know! After purchases, any issues, please re-direct back and I will do my best to resolve them for you.
    - Prices are fixed based on their condition and good working order. Please...no negotiations even after agreements.
    - DO NOT PM me here. WhatsApp or SMS me at (97430734 TIM). Any PM's here will not be entertained.
    - Sales on a first come first served basis. I need to clear them for some home R&D so I can't hold them for long.
    - Self Collect at my Home in Pasir Ris any time any day (Please arrange in advance)

Ask for your understanding!
    Happy Flying and Thank you!
    Attached Files

UPDATE!

- DREAMFLIGHT Weasel EVO Reserved.

Still available

- TECHONE Pulama

Comment

UPDATE!

- Weasel EVO reserved till tomoro
      - Pulama SOLD!

Comment