Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS/Take over :- Rotmilan glider -

Hi,

I have an Rotmilan schedule to ship out once I may payment. This is one that I inquiry some time back when I was still flying 3M glider, I don;t now.
    So I want to check if any one is interested to take over... the pack have a slope fuse and an electric fuse with spinner ( no prop as can;t deliver ) with one set of wings...design a below picture.

The total cost is around 1400 euro.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rotmilan.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	990530

Name:	thumb-P1040761.JPG
Size:	4.9 KB
ID:	990531

Jonathan

A note to those contemplating to take over the glider, which I just found out from him, there is an "extra" charge - for his time waiting for the glider .

Comment

Bro bro.
      In the first place when did I ever say what price I am selling in my post....

think I need to pray...second time in a short period I kana this type of stuff.

Not sure if you read my mail properly..." hidden cost " where ??

==========

Name:	pm.jpg
Size:	147.3 KB
ID:	974798

Comment

Bro bro.

==========

Name:	pm.jpg
Size:	147.3 KB
ID:	974798

Comment

If anyone interested to take over the invoice, let me know.
          Tansc you are still welcome to do so.

Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by JYHELI View Post
            Bro bro.

==========

[ATTACH=CONFIG]123444[/ATTACH]
            Hi Jonathan,

Let me explain to you what I understand from your post.

A) Your post state "the total cost is around 1400 euro."
            So I used google currency convertor
            1,400.00 EUR = 2,256.07 SGD
            Euro ↔ Singapore Dollar
            1 EUR = 1.61148 SGD 1 SGD = 0.620547 EUR

B) I PM you and asked "I am keen. How much are you asking?"

C) you replied " Thanks for your interest...think we can do it two ways...

1) I handle very thing including expected GST charges...and you pay me S$2550 ( I think about $150 for me ). Will need deposit from you first.
            or
            2) You pay me $150. I show you the invoice and connect the vendors to work with you to make payment and ship to you directly.

The glider is waiting to be ship, I just got his email today 1am.

D) So of course I am curious why you mentioned $150 in both methods of transaction. Since 1400 euros = 2,256.07 SGD and point no 1, you said "you pay me S$2550" (payment already more then the exchange rate).

E) I asked " Can i know e the purpose for e $150? "

F) you replied "Nothing just seeing if can get some $ for my wait.
            What offer ubhave in mind ?"

G) So isn't the $150, an extra, to pay for you waiting for this glider? Pay you S$2550 - $2256 = $294 more than the 1400 euro conversion.

So let me state once again in my posting "A note to those contemplating to take over the glider, which I just found out from him, there is an "extra" charge - for his time waiting for the glider .

It's "extra" charge not hidden cost.

I rest my case.

Comment

If anyone interested to take over the invoice, let me know.
              Tansc you are still welcome to do so.

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for the kind offer. Unfortunately, I have to skip as I just ordered the same glider, you are selling from "you guess who"

Best regards

Comment

Bro.....probably the miss understanding you have is you did not calculate the GST :

$2,256.07 * 1.07 = S$2413.99 ; and I hope and wish someone would give me $150 on top...which get me to S$2563 .99 . So S$2550 would include $150 for me as I stated.
                Or pay me $150 and will get vendor to ship to you directly.

Did I say anything contradicting myself ????

Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by tansc View Post
                  Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for the kind offer. Unfortunately, I have to skip as I just ordered the same glider, you are selling from "you guess who"

Best regards
                  That is very good...to be able to help you find the glider you iike. Hopefully you will skip GST payment.

JOnathan

Comment

Bro.....probably the miss understanding you have is you did not calculate the GST :

$2,256.07 * 1.07 = S$2413.99 ; and I hope and wish someone would give me $150 on top...which get me to S$2563 .99 . So S$2550 would include $150 for me as I stated.
                    Or pay me $150 and will get vendor to ship to you directly.

Did I say anything contradicting myself ????

Jonathan

Bro Jonathan,
                    It has nothing to do with the GST. It is about the extra $150. I already want to help you to "takeover" the glider, and you want me to pay $150 to you on top of everything? Wouldn't it be better buying direct from the company and save the $150?

Everyone here spend time buying then decide to sell, so should we also include the time we spend waiting for the plane into the selling price like you do? Then those who waited 1 year for the glider from Samba, when they decide to sell, should factor in 1 year's worth of waiting time? Wow! would you want to buy?

I tried asking you not to include the $150, but you insist, so I have to skip this one and go straight to the company.

Comment

Beo Tansc,

Your points is all validate and you don;t have to pay for the waiting if you don't want to.. I never force you to pay nor buy from me, and I do appreciate anyone who will want to take over from me.

If you read the pm again.... I was asking you that you need to pay more then invoice as there could be GST... or just transfer the invoice to you...but then I already believe you will not want to pay the $150 I wish and hope to get....and I get that . That is fair.

As long as you are happy .... that is good. It is a small world, we just want to be happy flyng it.

Just one friendly advice....don;t jump the gun and post a comment on a post when the pm discussion is still going on...... i was just waiting for you to confirm that you will pay the invoice + GST or you take over the invoice....when you shoot a post accusing me of having hidden cost.

Jonathan

Comment

Bro Tansc........

What the hell am I doing...I apologies for my outburst.
                        We are both in this to enjoy....let put this to rest.
                        May be one day we can both fly our Rotmilan together. :-)

Cheers
                        Jonathan

Comment

anyone...you just take over the whole transaction with the vendor directly if you confirm these two days.

Comment

I have make payment and just waiting for it to ship to me.

Willing to let go at S$2200 at a lost even before the potential of paying GST. My loss is your gain...anyone ?

Comment

hi, why don't you just cancel the invoice. so no need to ship. no need to purchase, no need to takeover.

I am sorry but I only got 1500....
                              "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Working...
                              X