Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS Scratch Build EPP EDGE540

Hi folks,

Time to clear another plane from my hangar to make space for my new 55cc plane....

Have this special plane to sell, its handmade by our resident plane builder Tim. (Some of you will know who he is!)
    Its a EDGE540 EPP. Condition: 8.5/10 Crash: yes twice But NOTHING BROKEN! Asking for: Only S$40!

Here are the specs:

emax servos
    hobbyking 20A ESC
    No Motor (i have to return motor to my friend!) Recommended: 28size 1100kv
    Recommended Battery: 3S 1000-1500 20c
    Recommended Prop: 10x4.7 or 11x3.8

Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-11-03_07-16-56_870.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	612.2 KB
ID:	989899

She flies just like those EPP planes like for example Techone. You can do Hovers, Knife edge, Harriers etc with her. I learnt my hover with her in fact!

She is very very strong. I crashed her once when i was trying to do Rollers and once when i was doing Inverted Harrier and both times only broke the propeller, no damage to her whatsoever. Tim has given her carbon fibre inserts so she is hard as brick.

I think she is perfect for you if you want to learn 3D and dont wish to pay through your nose to buy a brand new EPP plane. And yes her paintwork is very eye catching indeed!

So for only S$40, you get a good sturdy 3D plane plus servos plus ESC...you only need your own motor and RX to fly!
    Let me know if you keen on her! As usual fast finger gets the deal!

Cheers

Bro, I've PM'ed you my details . Hope it's not sold yet

My first walk with 3D planes

Comment

Plane sold to a nice gentleman! Happy flying bro!

Comment

Wah 50cc plane sia... fierce.. hahahaha

Comment

Working...
        X