Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling my Multiplex Blizzard and Funjet Bargain

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Selling my Multiplex Blizzard and Funjet Bargain

    Hi guys I am clearing some of my Planes as I have move to Composite planes now. I am selling my Blizzard which is having Hitec 65 Servos and Himax Tuning power set Motor. with Turngy 65 ESC. This plane had never crashed and in excellent flying condition. I will be giving a Extra Wing also along with this. Expecting 290 for everything , all you need is your Receiver inside.
    My Funjet is having Tuning power setup complete , It had had 1 Crash but I have done a repair and in Excellent flying condition. Its using Hitec HS 65 servos also. requesting 100 for everything.
    Attached Files
Working...
X