X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wts: f-18 edf

arc f-18 edf {bnf} comes with spectrum orange rx with satelite
    condition of it 8.5/10 due to cosmetics.flew it a few times only.

Specifications:
    70mm metal shroud using AVG 4200kv brushless outrunner and HET 6904 fan.
    Electric metal retracts.
    Hobbywing 100A ESC.
    4 x Tower Pro metal gear servo and 1 x ACE RC servo
    wingspan ~ 1m
    fuselarge lenth~1.2 m
    a great plane to fly and own. see the video review to know all about it

NOt those china planes. imported from the states.

$150 nego

please contact me at 81250115

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00956.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	441.8 KB
ID:	988813Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00954.jpg
Size:	355.1 KB
ID:	988814Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00953.jpg
Size:	384.3 KB
ID:	988815

hey bro those are my photos and my words you cant just steal it wholesale man without asking my permission man!

and plus i gave you 3 new zippy batteries which are exx and also a super good condition spektrum dx 5 and the f-18 in all for $140 only!

and you choose to just sell it off way higher than the price i sold you plus not including the tx whats this man?

Comment

Pure profiteering.
      Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

Bro it is my plane now!!!! Not yours!! So what if I take photos of my plane from the web the exact same plane there is nothing wrong with it!!! Your esc blew and smoke came out I take it that my friend spoilt it when he flew it. I had to replace a new esc!! I did not come to u. how to sell your lipos when they are bloated after a few charges?? i dont blame u too because it is 2nd hand! Though it was not that bloated when u sold it to me. i dont want to endanger others with bloated lipos. it os dangerous! I have to cover my cost! Don't be an ass by doing this to prevent me from selling. What goes around comes around good day to you

Comment

FYI your esc blew at the very first flight. If this happens to u. I am sure with ur shabby character u will come breathing down my neck. Now all thanx to u my reputation is down the drain. Nothing wrong to put up a higher price for ppl to low ball it's all up toe don't come poking ur nose into this thank you

Comment

Calm down please. The RC Flight hobby is a niche hobby and we can certainly do with less animosity in the small community. I am not taking any sides but here is my 2 cents (if it is worth any).

quinseng
            No need to get personal. Read carefully, Delta is asking why were his photos/text used for this sale. The photos posted are the same as in the link posted by Delta, even the video review text was copied over. Seemed evident because you can copy text without the hyperlink. Saying that photos are from the web holds little weight because it is likely these same photos/text led to the transaction before. A little courtesy to inform the author of the photos would had been a positive step.

Without knowing what actually transpired, unless there was expressed warranty or after sales goodwill from seller, the buyer would be wise to test before purchasing any used items. Here, I assume that by paying/accepting payment - the items are sold in a condition satisfactory to both parties. Stating the ESC smoked at first flight and replacing it with the same brand/amp rating made it coincidental and less convincing. By the way, did you say ARC F-18, i.e. same manufacturer as Concept X - are you certain it is not made in China?

Delta
            I share the feeling on how someone who purchase your item then re-sell it, in what appears to be a move to make a profit (regardless of the amount and whether it is realised). Rightly said, once the item is out of your hands in a mutually agreed deal, it is no longer your prerogative to decide its market value anymore. Furthermore, quinseng stated the price was negotiable and explained that he is prepared to negotiate "low ball" offers. I remember giving away planes free to "aspiring" pilots only to see it being re-sold here for money in DaddyHobby. Life is such. Keep the peace.
            Items for Sale:

Comment

Originally posted by quinseng View Post
              Bro it is my plane now!!!! Not yours!! So what if I take photos of my plane from the web the exact same plane there is nothing wrong with it!!! Your esc blew and smoke came out I take it that my friend spoilt it when he flew it. I had to replace a new esc!! I did not come to u. how to sell your lipos when they are bloated after a few charges?? i dont blame u too because it is 2nd hand! Though it was not that bloated when u sold it to me. i dont want to endanger others with bloated lipos. it os dangerous! I have to cover my cost! Don't be an ass by doing this to prevent me from selling. What goes around comes around good day to you
              One of the issue was with the photo. It's his camera, he captured it using his skills. The photo belongs to him. He can sell the plane, but its still his photo. He didnt sell the photo. Rightfully, you need to listen to delta in this aspect.

LTA take photo of your car. The photo is LTA's and not yours.

WHatever it is, we need to respect copyright. I am sure it could be taken a step further in the legal process if the photo owner desires. I learnt it the hard way when I hired a professional to cover MY event. In the end, our party was sued for using HIS photos of MY event in a newsletter. Yes we bought his services, but not the right to reuse his photos in publications. Do you want delta to send you a bill for using his photos without authorisation?

Im sure its very easy nowadays to just take a snap and upload it right?
              Hanger
              Hirobo XRB SR Lama
              Hirobo Quark SRB
              Hirobo Quark SRB SG
              Eflite Blade SR (For Display)
              Blade450 3D
              MSH Mini Protos (SOLD)
              COMPASS 6HV (Combat Fit PES A)

Plane
              Dynam PBY Catalina 1.4m
              FMS J3 Cub 1.4m
              Artech F14 Tomcat EDF
              HK FLYJET EDF
              Artech Skyfun
              Dynam P51D Mustang
              Parkzone P51

Tx:
              Futaba 6J 2.4GHz(SOLD)
              Spektrum DX6i
              DX8
              Futaba 9CAP

Comment

Originally posted by elmosan View Post
                One of the issue was with the photo. It's his camera, he captured it using his skills. The photo belongs to him. He can sell the plane, but its still his photo. He didnt sell the photo. Rightfully, you need to listen to delta in this aspect.

LTA take photo of your car. The photo is LTA's and not yours.

WHatever it is, we need to respect copyright. I am sure it could be taken a step further in the legal process if the photo owner desires. I learnt it the hard way when I hired a professional to cover MY event. In the end, our party was sued for using HIS photos of MY event in a newsletter. Yes we bought his services, but not the right to reuse his photos in publications. Do you want delta to send you a bill for using his photos without authorisation?

Im sure its very easy nowadays to just take a snap and upload it right?
                agree with you but actually the forum rules says when u are signing up

"The owners of dddyHOBBY forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. You hereby grant to daddyHOBBY a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free and sub-licensable right and licence to use and exercise all copyright and publicity rights you have in your Submissions in any media and for any purpose"

so i wonder if the rights of the photo still belong to the original uploader or to the forum. these days u can nv be sure with online media... lol.

sorry off topic

Comment

Chill... personally I think it's "buyer beware" principle, whenever it comes to forum buy-sell transactions.

As long as seller is not dishonest regarding the condition of the item, he is free to set whatever price he wishes. This is his own evaluation of the value of the item - which could've been undervalued in the first place, or based on demand at the moment.

Seller takes a risk that by setting high price, it will be harder to sell off.

Buyers should "beware" by doing homework before purchasing pre-owned items. Look through the forum - just a simple search - to see if the item has been offered for sale before and at what price.

I actually prefer it if the new seller re-uses the same old photos... helps me to come to confirm my findings straightaway!
                  ------------------------------
                  Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
                  NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Off topic

Originally posted by markietan View Post
                    agree with you but actually the forum rules says when u are signing up

"The owners of dddyHOBBY forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. You hereby grant to daddyHOBBY a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free and sub-licensable right and licence to use and exercise all copyright and publicity rights you have in your Submissions in any media and for any purpose"

so i wonder if the rights of the photo still belong to the original uploader or to the forum. these days u can nv be sure with online media... lol.

sorry off topic
                    Just to clarify:
                    Copyright still belongs to Delta. Except in this case DH forums has permission in the terms and conditions to use Delta's photos, remove, edit, etc...

Copyright cannot change hands. Delta is still the creator and therefore, the copyright owner. Granted that DH forums might be able to freely edit, use, remove his submissions, it is NOT ok for another user to do so.

Hope it clarify some things...
                    Hanger
                    Hirobo XRB SR Lama
                    Hirobo Quark SRB
                    Hirobo Quark SRB SG
                    Eflite Blade SR (For Display)
                    Blade450 3D
                    MSH Mini Protos (SOLD)
                    COMPASS 6HV (Combat Fit PES A)

Plane
                    Dynam PBY Catalina 1.4m
                    FMS J3 Cub 1.4m
                    Artech F14 Tomcat EDF
                    HK FLYJET EDF
                    Artech Skyfun
                    Dynam P51D Mustang
                    Parkzone P51

Tx:
                    Futaba 6J 2.4GHz(SOLD)
                    Spektrum DX6i
                    DX8
                    Futaba 9CAP

Comment

Than please remove the photos if this is not right or the whole thread. I will just keep the plane. Not selling it anymore. Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by quinseng View Post
                        hry bro fyi those batteries were never bloated when i sold you you might have overdischarged it.those were good and new and the recommended esc was 70 amps only but it was upgraded to 100 amp and did a ful test of elctronics even you also tested for your self in seeing the power too i didnt mean to spoil your reputitionin any ways. bro zippy dont bloat easily if you dont balance charge or you discharGe it only then will bloat!

"Don't be an ass by doing this to prevent me from selling. What goes around comes around good day to you".and i was never being a ass yup i did good so good things will come to me man.thanks and good day to you!

Comment

This thread is closed. We should get back and continue to enjoy the hobby.
                          Facebook - http://facebook.com/daddyhobby

Comment

Working...
                          X