Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: KDS450SV RTF RC Helicopter

Hi, I'm letting go a BARELY used KDS450SV Ready-To-Fly remote controlled helicopter. It runs on battery and it's for beginners who want to pick up RC helicopter flying. It's comes with charger, a Li-Po battery, 6 channel controller and a nice aluminum carrying case with lost of cushion inside to protect everything. I'm throwing in 3 sets of rear blades. 2 plastic once and 1 carbon fiber set. Everything is BARELY used since I didn't have time to play it. I only used it twice to be precise.

Letting everything go at $500 (price negotiable) , it's $575 at Skyhobbies Singapore for a new set. Comes with beginner's guard for rookies so that you won't break the main blades. If you are interested you can contact me at 91694317 Cheers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	NV-3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	187.9 KB
ID:	987012Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4506-3.jpg
Size:	169.4 KB
ID:	987013Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4505-3.jpg
Size:	168.9 KB
ID:	987014Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4504-3.jpg
Size:	196.2 KB
ID:	987015

Hi bro, offer you ur KDS 450-SV RTF at $300...

Comment

Originally posted by NaNa View Post
      Hi bro, offer you ur KDS 450-SV RTF at $300...
      Hi, sorry but I won't let it go below $400. Everything is near mint condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Richmond.Sir View Post
        Hi, sorry but I won't let it go below $400. Everything is near mint condition.
        Mint condition like how? 10 out of? And i did some Research from Daddyhobby here, which alot of previous owner give up on this KDS-450SV at below $350 and its Tiptop condition... And how long you own that heli? you using this bird to fly how many time? Any crash or what in 3D fly?

Comment

Originally posted by NaNa View Post
          Mint condition like how? 10 out of? And i did some Research from Daddyhobby here, which alot of previous owner give up on this KDS-450SV at below $350 and its Tiptop condition... And how long you own that heli? you using this bird to fly how many time? Any crash or what in 3D fly?
          Hands down 10/10 only need to replace the rear blades from the 3 sets I'm offering. Airtime below 10 minutes. I only used it once outdoors at a field with, the rear blades got beaten up due to sand. No crashes at all since there is landing guides are attached. Everything else looks and feels NEW. It's not 3D. Mode 1. I know and have seen same sets going for less. The controller stickers are all still intact and no scratches anywhere.

Comment

Working...
          X