Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Clearance! More planes...

Hi Bros,

Thanks for the support, i have cleared a number of planes!

I have a few more to clear...but these are either BNIB or flown only a few times. (Bad habit of mine! )

1. HK/FMS Alpha Jet 70mm EDF. S$120 Condition 10/10 BNIB
    I bought this EDF after i got used to flying my T45 Goshawk. I really liked the beautiful colourful Portuguese Air Force scheme! This is also meant to be an upgrade project, i wanted to upgrade the original motor to a 3500kv motor running on its reccommended 4S setup. She is supposed to be one of my crazy speed upgrade project but it never took off. Somewhere along the line i started playing Warbirds and Scale planes so i never got down to building her.

You can see more information about her here:
    Hobbyking - the world's No1 Online Hobby Store. We stock a huge selection of RC products from Planes right through to Drones and all accessories. Visit Us Today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FMS-Alpha-Jet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	986886

Name:	2012-12-25_18-25-45_91.jpg
Size:	274.3 KB
ID:	986887

2. HK RareBear Funfighter Series High Spec 3-4S ESC. S$70 Condition 8.5/10 No Crashes
    I first saw this bird on video flying on both 3S and 4S batteries. She can really fly FAST!!! On 4S setup if got the guts gun the throttle and this lady can give the Multiplex Funjet a serious run for the money!
    I did a small cut on top of the fuselage in front of the canopy to draw in air to cool down batt and ESC. Under belly also has been lightly spray painted bright green for orientation purposes.
    This is one bird that has ALOT of speed for very little money. A good experience for those who wants to try their hands on something really fast and inexpensive.

Name:	2012-12-31_09-59-17_846.jpg
Size:	394.4 KB
ID:	986888

3. HK Flycat KIT. S$20 only! Condition 10/10 BNIB
    After toying around with fast planes...i order this to build a 55mm EDF using a 4300kv motor to run on 3S to see how fast can this thing go. Sigh...as usual, too greedy, too adventurous but too little time. LOL
    Now have to clear the house of excesses and think have to give up this project!
    Its a damn cheap KIT to build into either a REAR PUSHER PROP or EDF Jet. It comes with mounts and EDF fan unit.
    You need only 2 Servos, Motor, ESC and RX to complete the project.

Name:	2012-12-31_10-02-55_786.jpg
Size:	278.6 KB
ID:	986889

Ok thats all for now....also still have my used F5-E Tiger 64mm for sale at S$80!

Name:	F5E.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	122.9 KB
ID:	986890

Do PM me if you are interested, will reserve for whoever confirms first!

Cheers and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Bump!

Bump up for the new year!!!

Comment

updates

Flycat reserved for bro...

Rarebear got interest no confirmations yet.

Alpha n Tiger no interests???

Hurry hurry fast fingers!

Comment

Bump!

Bump it up up up!

Comment

updates

Flycat and Rare bear collected by nice bros. Hope you guys have fun with them!

Alpha and F5E up for taking!

F5E now at S$70!

Come come support!

Comment

bump!

Bump for my EDFs!!

Comment

Bump for my EDF plus FOC Used Mitsubishi Zero Fighter (KIT + Servos)

Hi all,

Want to clear my Alpha Jet and F5E Tiger...

I have a flown Mitsubishi Zero Fighter that i did not maiden successfully. It needed a bigger motor in front to give it more weight forward. I took out the original Motor and ESC but have been lazy to buy a 35 size motor and add bigger ESC to it. The original Kit is tail heavy. SO! Will give this KIT + Servos as bonus to sweeten the deal.

See the plane below. Condition of plane is 8/10 due to rough landing during maiden. Only under carriage is a little scratched, everything else ok as good as new.

Name:	2012-12-09_07-39-15_374.jpg
Size:	629.1 KB
ID:	973743

So buy the Alpha BNIB at S$120 or the F5E Tiger (Reduced price to S$70) will get the Zero Fighter as well.

Come come support to help clear my planes before CNY!!! )

Name:	2012-12-31_12-45-31_604.jpg
Size:	248.6 KB
ID:	973744

Comment

Hi bro....interested in ur planes for sale....text me @85358594...Hear from u soon....thanks...

Comment

Updates

Alpha jet and Mitsubishi Zero Fighter collected by nice bro!

Comment

Bump for F5E

Bump up for my F5E Tiger!

Only $70 PnP....lelong lelong!

Comment

bump up for F5E

Bump bump bump! Only $70 PnP!!

Comment

Working...
                      X