Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

{wts} rc logger eye one mini quad (rtf) [nib]

HI,

i am selling my rc LOGGER eye one quad away.it is the best and the most stable mini quad out there in the market IMHO.

it has a great gyro on board and has 3 modes.(easy,spots,and expert) mode.great fun for inddors and outdoors!.will be great when raining outside for you to

keep yourself entertained indoors at you house.it is so stable and precise you can fly it beautifully even in a small as what i do!i learnt to fly this quad fully in 10

mins. yes i said it it takes only 10 mins to fully learn how to fly it!this so robust and strong it can never crash the bush motors doesnt seem to get affected by

anything.i have to let go as need to fund for bigger stuff other than that it is only 1 week old!the condition is mint well taken care of and cleanned after evry

flight. thus all batteries are new not blotead.only flew it about 6 times.will fully test fly the quad for the buyer and enem let the buyer have a go for it!and also

comes with tons of spares.by the way it is mode 2!

for specs and reviews and videos please see here:http://www.rclogger.com/RC-EYE/RC-EY...ne-Mode-2.html.

what it comes with:

-RC EYE One (88003RC) including Remote Control (Mode 2), 7.4 V 350 mAh LiPo Battery, USB Charger, 4x Replacement Rotor, 2x Replacement Landing Skid and 2x AAA Battery.-got it for $90

-crash kit>> i dont know how you can possibly destroy it but if you could not to worry i bought the crash kit has all 4 replacment motor props skids tools>>you will never have to hit the shops for spare-got it for $30

-extra battery charger set> 2 official extra set of lipo battey and and an extra charger- got it for $30

i bought all of these for $150

NOW LETTING GO FOR $99!(CONDITION 10/10)

NOTE*I USED THE DECALS ON MY QUAD FOR BETTER ORIENTATION VISIBILITY WHEN I FLEW OUTDOORS IF YOU DON'T WANT I CAN REMOVE THEM DON'T WORRY THEY DON'T LEAVE A MARK

PM TO DEAL!

some pics enjoy!

all come with manual and box
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01150.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	484.5 KB
ID:	986823
    Accessories

all the stuff

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01149.jpg