Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xmas sale! Many planes to clear

Hi fellow Hobbyist,

Year end is here, and i have to spring clean my house of my prized possessions before "The Authority" in the house pull my ear!

I have a few planes to clear, all flying very well and i hope they find new happy owners!

1. HK Dynam Focus EP400 - Only S$30, Condition 7/10, zero crashes
    This is the plane that trained me to progress from High Wing glider to a Low Wing. Its so easy to fly! I have upgraded the ESC and Motor and changed to a 3 blade prop, now it takes off ROG in less than 5m from grass!
    Acrobatics is possible, in fact i learned to do rolls, loops and alittle knife edge with it.
    I have also modified the canopy so that you just need to change battery from the top, WITHOUT having to remove the wing. COG is spot on also this way!
    From landing gear is slightly bent from grass landings and i have detached the connecting rod from the rudder so no need to worry about damaging the rudder servo from hard landings.
    This is the perfect plane for newbies like me to train with very little money.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000334.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	487.7 KB
ID:	986704

2. HK/FMS Cessna400 1.4m Wingspan - S$90, Condition 8.5/10, zero crashes
    This is a very scale Cessna400 plane from FMS. Flies really nice and stable in the air with its big size! I have modified the canopy to allow battery to sit right inside the canopy rather than the original tail position that gives it very tail heavy COG. Now its very easy to swap battery plus the COG is also spot on! I removed the wheel pants from the landing gears to take off and land on grass.
    Also added flaps to this baby! With flaps take off is easy! Its still very new, bought for around SGD140.

Name:	Cessna 400 Maiden.jpg
Size:	587.3 KB
ID:	986703

3. HK/FMS F-5E Tiger 64mm EDF Jet - S$80, Condition 8/10, 1 minor landing mishap
    This is a fast and smooth EDF jet! Very easy to roll and loop with its high roll rates. The Swiss Air Force design also look great in the air!
    I had a rough landing on this baby once when the missile caught the grass and sent it sideways, breaking 1 wing tip missle, slight tear one one side of elevator and also bent the nose cone...i have since trimmed off the missiles and glued the small tear on rear elevator flap. Nose cone is not the same again but with some tape it managed to hold back the original shape somewhat.
    This is a good alternative to Stinger64. You just need a higher C rating battery to get this baby flying fast! I am using 2200ma 25C battery and she already gets going pretty fast.

Name:	2012-11-27_11-00-41_41.jpg
Size:	310.1 KB
ID:	986713Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-11-27_11-00-26_325.jpg
Size:	441.8 KB
ID:	986712Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-11-27_10-59-55_27.jpg
Size:	326.2 KB
ID:	986711Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-11-27_10-59-24_23.jpg
Size:	255.8 KB
ID:	986710

4. HK T45 64mm EDF Jet - S$60, Condition 7/10, 1 crash
    This is my first EDF jet! She flies really easy with her big wing. I have upgraded her ESC to a hobbywing 40A because the original ESC was crap. I have removed her landing gears because i crashed her once and now i simply hand launch her and belly land on the grass. Her nose cone has a tear which i use tape to seal up, her battery tray compartment on her belly is missing but i swap batteries by opening her canopy so that is not an issue, her wing tip also had a small tear that i also used filament tape to seal up. She still flies very very nice and i am toying with the idea of increasing her ESC to 80A so i can fly 4S with this baby.

Name:	P1030410.jpg
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	986708

5. Art Tech ASK21 2m Wingspan Glider - S$90, Condition 9.5/10, zero crashes
    This is very new! Just maidened her with 2 flights but i can't seem to enjoy narrow wing gliders like her. But she is very very graceful on the straight and glides really well! I have sprayed her underwings with a bright Orange colour scheme (as with most of my planes ) so i can identify her and her direction when she is high up in the air. Still hesitating to sell her but what the heck...if anyone wants it, i just let her go....

Name:	2012-12-23_07-40-02_39.jpg
Size:	620.9 KB
ID:	986714Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-12-23_07-41-44_264.jpg
Size:	515.4 KB
ID:	986715

6. J Power Skysurfer Glider - S$80, Condition 8/10, zero crashes
    Ah....i learn flying on this baby!!! I had one before this baby and i started learning to fly with this model. Superb! I crashed the previous, loved it so much, bought another and this time i gave her a super spray job that gets everyone talking on the field everytime i fly it.
    AND....hehehe i trimmed off the dihedrals on the wing tips (Wing, Rear stabilizers and Vertical Stabilizers) so she is flying alot more agile now! Upgraded her prop to a 6x4 and now she screams and do rolls and loops and inverted just like any low wing plane...and the best part? On windy days, i take her high up and she still glides happily! hahahaha
    Gave her a little air intake and outlet so heat issues faced by Skysurfers are solved.
    This is the perfect plane for newbies who wants to move up and try more but still want the "Safety" of a high wing plane.

Name:	P1010814.JPG
Size:	528.0 KB
ID:	986709Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010795.jpg
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	986707

7. HK/FMS Fox 2.32m Wingspan Glider V2 -S$80, Condition 8.5/10, zero crashes
    Like i described, i still cannot appreciate a slim wing type of glider and sad to say i wont be flying her much. She is also very new, i only flew her less than 4 times. Everytime wanting to wait for windy days in the end she sits pretty at home. hahahaha
    I did 2 x V shaped cuts on the nose, right after the propeller where the motor is to give more air flow to the motor to cool it down. The tight fit design doesnt allow the motor any "breathing" space so this helps to cool down the motor even when its gliding.
    Also did bright Orange scheme on her under wing tips to help identify her direction when she is high up.

Name:	2012-06-24_07-55-05_455.jpg
Size:	637.1 KB
ID:	986705

Ok guys! I try to bring down my price to as reasonable as possible. As you can see i also try to be as inforamtive as possible so you can decide for yourself whether this is a good deal. All my planes fly well and i am not selling them due to faults. I simply have no more space to house them.

My flying khakis always trying to convert me to fly gassers so i am taking the first step by selling off my electrics.

Do let me know if you are keen on any planes, PM me if interested and of course fastest finger gets the deal! Deal in Aljunied.

Thanks guys and have a joyous Christmas!
    Attached Files

Updates

ASK21 Glider taken by a nice bro.

Some of the items have keen enquiries, still open for fast fingers!

Comment

Updates

Cessna400 reserved pending collection.

The rest are still on verbal, as usual fast fingers gets the deal!

For bros who have contacted me and expressed interest, please let me know confirmation soon so i can reserve for you else i have to be fair to other bros here who gives me go ahead and reserve instructions.

Many thanks for the support!

Comment

Updates

Fox 2.32 V2 Glider and Focus EP400 reserved by a nice bro pending collection.

The rest still available!

Comment

Hi,

I like the way you painted your planes for visibility.

Actually, I was eyeing the gliders and EP400. (My skill level not high enough to fly EDFs!)

Too bad they are taken. Sigh.

Comment

Hey bro!

Thks for your compliments! I realized that the additional paintwork helps with my orientation and also I like my planes to have its own identities

No worries maybe next time you may find something that you fancy when I am selling again. Cheers!

Comment

Updates

Skysurfer is reserved pending collection
              Thanks guys for the support and Merry Christmas!

Comment

Updates

T45 Goshawk EDF reserved by nice bro pending collection.

Now left with the F-5E Swiss Tiger! Again fastest finger gets the deal! For bros who are concerned about the minor damage, I can only say let the product speak for itself. When u come by, u test it on the spot n see how new the plane is u will understand the value. I like to deal this way

Comment

updates

Most of the planes have been collected by nice bros!

Left F5-E Tiger, got enquiries but nothing's firm so its still up for grabs!

Comment

F-5E Tiger

Bump for the Tiger!

Comment

Updates

All planes collected by nice bros. Hope you guys enjoy the planes as much as i do!

Bump for my poor F-5E Tiger still looking for a nice owner!

Name:	P1020622.jpg
Size:	303.9 KB
ID:	973290Click image for larger version

Name:	F5E.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	122.9 KB
ID:	973289

F5-E Tiger still available!

PM me if interested.

Comment