Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS chargers and lead acid battery

Hi guys, the following charger related items are for sale. All come with what is shown in the photographs below. I have long since lost the various doodads that come with the chargers, but I have made each set usable with the necessary replacements. Reason for selling: I got a PowerLab 6 .

1x HKC6 for $5. Link for info. PSU required. I intended this to be part of my field charging kit but never got the chance to use it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	250.4 KB
ID:	986134

1x FAULTY iCharger for $10
    . Link for info. PSU required. This iCharger appears to have something faulty with the balancing function, but the rest of it works fine. For the past couple of weeks I have been using it to quick charge a whole bunch of packs in parallel, for which it works very well, and then finishing off the charging process with my other chargers. It just can't balance so not recommended for someone who needs a balancing charger, and who just wants a cheap fast charging device.

Also comes with the plug king 4mm banana plug - to - everything imaginable charging adaptor. Probably worth the purchase just for the adaptor alone, lol.

Name:	photo 2.jpg
Size:	215.6 KB
ID:	986135

2x iMax B6AC chargers. $20 each. Link for info. Just plug these into your wall and you are good to go. These are both the "original" iMax chargers as HK likes to label them and have been my primary workhorses for some time now. One of them still has the US style plug because I hadn't gotten around to re-wiring it. Both can be used as field chargers also - I have included the necessary plugs.

Name:	photo 3.jpg
Size:	278.0 KB
ID:	986136

1x NiMH/NiCD charger for FREE. It's what I used to charge my Tamiya cars. S$50 from Stargek before I knew any better . It is AC wall plug in, but the power cable is lost somewhere. It uses your standard computer power cable.

Name:	photo 5.jpg
Size:	202.7 KB
ID:	986138

1x 9Ah Pb battery for $5. Small and compact, bring it around for your field charging needs. Hardly used, just plugged it in occasionally to help keep the battery chemistry happy.

Name:	photo 4.jpg
Size:	239.3 KB
ID:	986137

Please SMS me at noine eighty-two four 90 ten to deal. Self collect at my place in the east after office hours is easiest. Thanks for reading!

UPDATE
    1x HKC6 for $5 RESERVED
    1x FAULTY iCharger for $10
    2x iMax B6AC chargers. $20 each BOTH RESERVED
    1x NiMH/NiCD charger for FREE
    1x 9Ah Pb battery for $5

Comment

UPDATE
      1x HKC6 for $5 SOLD
      2x iMax B6AC chargers. $20 each BOTH SOLD
      1x FAULTY iCharger for $10 - the multiplug alone is worth $10 (see link), so if you're in need of one this is a good deal!
      1x NiMH/NiCD charger for FREE (old time Tamiya guys, this would be a good accessory to have around!)
      1x 9Ah Pb battery for $5

Comment

UPDATE
        1x FAULTY iCharger for $10 - the multiplug alone is worth $10 (see link), so if you're in need of one this is a good deal! RESERVED PENDING COLLECTION
        1x NiMH/NiCD charger for FREE (old time Tamiya guys, this would be a good accessory to have around!)
        1x 9Ah Pb battery for $5

Comment

UPDATE
          1x FAULTY iCharger for $10 - the multiplug alone is worth $10 (see link), so if you're in need of one this is a good deal! RESERVED PENDING COLLECTION
          1x NiMH/NiCD charger for FREE (old time Tamiya guys, this would be a good accessory to have around!) RESERVED PENDING COLLECTION
          1x 9Ah Pb battery for $5

Comment

do let me know if the icharger not sold
            My fleets
            Stiletto tunnel, DF Mono, EPV 135, CT06 Hydroplane

Comment

UPDATE
              1x NiMH/NiCD charger for FREE (old time Tamiya guys, this would be a good accessory to have around!) RESERVED PENDING COLLECTION
              1x 9Ah Pb battery for $5 RESERVED PENDING COLLECTION

All items are reserved pending collection, will update if anything changes.

Comment

UPDATE
                1x 9Ah Pb battery for $5 RESERVED PENDING COLLECTION

NiMH/NiCD is available again. It's a freebie. Whoever wants to drop by and collect it just drop me an sms and arrange for pickup.

Comment

UPDATE

1x NiMH/NiCD charger for FREE

As I said, old time Tamiya guys, this would be a good accessory to have around. This is a freebie. Whoever wants to drop by and collect it just drop me an sms and arrange for pickup. If no one collects, it goes in the trash. I really don't need or want it anymore!

Comment

Working...
                  X