Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS: RTF Spektrum Plane and Heli Combo: Tx and BNF Micro set! Batteries included! Plus other RC items

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: RTF Spektrum Plane and Heli Combo: Tx and BNF Micro set! Batteries included! Plus other RC items

Hi guys! My hangar and Tx are evolving and I need to clear space. Check out these items for sale:

1. RTF Spektrum-based Plane and Heli combo!

Perfect for the new flyer who can already fly and wants to move up or push his/her skills on a budget. Not for the absolutely new unless you have an instructor, but if you do, this will be a tremendous value purchase, just need a lipo charger and you're good to go!

You get:
    • 1x DX6i transmitter! Comes with 4x Spektrum 1500mah NiMH AA batteries AND 4x Eneloop 1900mah NiMH AA batteries, a wall charger, and a bind plug! While the Tx is less than a year old, the warranty is no longer valid as I took it apart to replace a broken trainer switch. I think the switch broke while being bumped around in the car. The replacement is not really noticeable. There is no physical manual, but you can find one online. Condition 7.5/10.
    • 1x Blade mSRX micro helicopter. Condition 7/10. Small cracks in the canopy but flies really well. Surprisingly zippy for a small bugger.
    • 1x Parkzone Sukhoi micro airplane. Condition 3/10. The previous motor crapped out on me so has been replaced. The rudder / vertical stab area is damaged but has been taped back. Many many crashes until I cannot even count. It still flies well for what it is, but don't expect it to be anywhere close to the performance of the newer PZ UMs.
    • 10x 1S lipo batteries! 9 of these are Turnigy nanotech 160mah packs, 1 of them is an Eflite 150mah pack. All of them fit on either the mSRX or the Sukhoi, half of them have velcro on them for the Sukhoi and the other half do not. Use as you wish. I am not entirely certain of the charging condition of these batteries so do run a check before you use.
    • 2x JST parallel charging adapter for your many batteries! With these two you can charge up all your batteries in under an hour (especially the nanotechs which can take a charge really quick).

The plane and the helicopter are sold on an as-is basis. They both fly pretty well, but they both have also suffered some dings in their lifetime with me - see the pics. Flight demonstrations can be arranged easily for the heli (so long as you don't laugh at my rudimentary skills ), not so easily for the plane because of space constraints but if you are a serious buyer I am happy to bring them out to a field to show you that it works fine. I have outgrown the plane and I realize I am not really into helis. I outgrew the controller some time back but at the time hadn't transitioned all my planes yet. All of these items have been gathering some dust on my shelves, so don't expect something in pristine clean condition!

Interested buyers please note: it would be good if you also brought a plane to ensure that the Tx is in working order. Something with 6 channels would be best - maybe a bird with ailerons, flaps, gear, rudder, elevator and throttle, so that you can satisfy yourself as to the functionality of the Tx. I will have a plane to test, but it will be mine and not yours, and it's only a 4 channel.

Combo price is S$250/-.

For now, I am not entertaining individual purchases of the above items. I will update if anything changes in this regard.

2. Original Spektrum Receivers!
    • 1x AR6210, 6ch DSMX receiver with satellite. Condition 8/10. S$30!!!
    • 1x AR600, 6ch DSMX receiver. This is without satellite, suitable for parkflyers, though I have flown planes really far with this one. Condition is 9.5/10 - hardly used. A very reliable receiver. S$40.
    • 1x AR6200, 6ch DSM2 receiver. Please note it's DSM2, and condition is 5/10. S$10.

3. Orange Spektrum Compatible Receivers!
    • 1x 6ch DSM2 receiver. Does not come with a satellite but one can be purchased if necessary. Condition 8/10. S$5.
    • 1x 4ch DSM2 receiver. No satellite, and you can't buy one either. Brand new, but I have taken it out of the ziploc bag it was in and taped down the antenna to protect it. It's tiny and weighs 2.8g, but still lets you use the standard size servo leads. S$5.

Pictures (I hope these turn out OK)

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1(3).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	581.6 KB
ID:	985895Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2(3).jpg
Size:	534.4 KB
ID:	985896Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 4.jpg
Size:	563.0 KB
ID:	985898Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 5.jpg
Size:	545.9 KB
ID:	985899Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 3.jpg
Size:	586.8 KB
ID:	985897Click image for larger version

Name:	photo(1).jpg
Size:	239.9 KB
ID:	985900

Contacting me
    SMS to 98 twenty-four nine 0 ten. Deal is in the east, near the Katong area, and serious buyers can contact me to arrange for inspection meet.

Update:
    • COMBO: DX6i, mSRX, PZ Sukhoi, lipo: S$250.
    • 1x AR6210, 6ch DSMX receiver with satellite. Condition 8/10. S$30!!! RESERVED PENDING COLLECTION

• 1x AR600, 6ch DSMX receiver. S$40.
    • 1x AR6200, 6ch DSM2 receiver. S$10.

• 1x 6ch DSM2 receiver. S$5.
    • 1x 4ch DSM2 receiver. S$5. RESERVED PENDING COLLECTION

Comment

Update:

COMBO: DX6i, mSRX, PZ Sukhoi, lipo: S$250.

1x AR6210, 6ch DSMX receiver with satellite. Condition 8/10. S$30!!! RESERVED PENDING COLLECTION

1x AR600, 6ch DSMX receiver. S$40.
      1x AR6200, 6ch DSM2 receiver. S$10. RESERVED PENDING COLLECTION

1x 6ch DSM2 receiver. S$5.
      1x 4ch DSM2 receiver. S$5. RESERVED PENDING COLLECTION

Comment

good presentation.

Comment

Update:

1x AR6210, 6ch DSMX receiver with satellite. Condition 8/10. S$30!!! SOLD!

1x 6ch DSM2 receiver. S$5. SOLD!
          1x 4ch DSM2 receiver. S$5. SOLD!

Comment

Bump for the morning.

Forgot to say that the DX6i is mode 2.

1x AR6210, 6ch DSMX receiver with satellite. Condition 8/10. S$30!!! SOLD!

1x 6ch DSM2 receiver. S$5. SOLD!
            1x 4ch DSM2 receiver. S$5. SOLD!

Comment

Update / bump for today:

TX/PLANE COMBO: DX6i (mode 2), mSRX, PZ Sukhoi, lipo, parallel charging leads: S$250.

Comment

Bump for today:

TX/PLANE COMBO: DX6i (mode 2), mSRX, PZ Sukhoi, lipo, parallel charging leads: S$250.

Comment

Good morning shoppers, today's bump!

Comment

Today's bump, with updated prices!

TX/PLANE COMBO: DX6i (mode 2), mSRX, PZ Sukhoi, lipo, parallel charging leads: S$230.
                    1x AR600, 6ch DSMX receiver. S$30.

Self collect at my place in the east, SMS to deal.

Comment

Updated!

TX/PLANE COMBO: DX6i (mode 2), mSRX, PZ Sukhoi, lipo, parallel charging leads: S$230.

Comment

Folks! The mSRX and Sukhoi are still gathering dust!

Comment

TX and Plane combo has been SOLD to a nice gentleman.

All items have been SOLD! Thank you all for your interest.

Comment

Working...
                          X