Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15-Bands Equalizer for Linux

Hi all

While trying to find a better equalizer application for my android phone, I found this instead.

For those who are comfortable of using linux and using linux to listen mp3 song, you might want to install this software.
    The software is "PulseAudio-Equalizer"

I'm using openSUSE 12.2 and with Amarok to play mp3 song.

I found this 15-band equalizer for PulseAudio. I installed it in my openSUSE and then try it out.
    Result: WOW! Greate different in sound quality!

I recommend those who are using Linux system to play mp3 song, to download and install it.

For openSUSE, first you must make your openSUSE to support mp3 in the 1st place.
    To do that, go to:
    Multimedia codecs, NVidia drivers and more via one click install for the current openSUSE.

and install the packman's format for mp3 codecs and Amarok

After that, go download PulseAudio-Equalizer in packman library:

It required dependency of "ladspa-swh-plugins". So, you need to install it 1st.

After you install "ladspa" library, u then install the PulseAudio-Equalizer.

To launch the equalizer, you launch it from the start menu or from shell prompt.
    From shell prompt, it is "pulseaudio-equalizer-gtk"

If u are using ubuntu, there is also library for that.

Attached Files

I know this is irrelevant but DFX works wonders for Windows music players. You may wish to find out how it is "better" than equalizers.

I'm looking for something similar that works for RhythmBox running on my Precise Pangolin.
    Helicopters: KDS 450QS+Tarot 450FL+ZYX4.0, XK K120, HiSKY HCP100S, HP100BL, V922, HCP80
    Multirotors: Wingsland MiniVet, CX-20, NightHawk Pro 280, ROA Parkour 280, Eachine Falcon 250, Eachine Racer 250, Eachine Assassin 180, Tarot TL130H1, DP4X-124, Skyartec Butterfly
    Planes: Volantex 757-4, F16 EDF, F959, F939, HiSKY HFW400
    Transmitter: Taranis X9D+

Comment

Working...
    X