Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trex 450 Sport V1-DFC Head

Always wanted to try out the DFC head on my 450sport V1 but do not want to deal with the hassle of adding shims or do a few mods that was suggested on Helifreak...

Well i guess my patience work out my way and Align has release the new DFC main shaft that will fit on older trex450 (Sport V1/SE) series without any mods ...

First picture shows the DFC main shaft that comes with the DFC head (top) and the new DFC main shaft for the older trex450 series (bottom). Looks like there is just 1mm difference in length.

Had test flights with the new DFC head and to be honest, don't feel much difference from my RJX FBL head only i guess it rolls and flips faster but not much..but i like it as it looks kinda neat..so now i have spare main shafts and RJX head..probably i sell it or just keep it...donno what to do with it yet...hopefully our LHS will bring in this new DFC main shaft..

here's the link to the new DFC main shafts for the older trex450 models.

alignrcusa.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, alignrcusa.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Thanks for reading.

Attached Files
    Gravity Always Wins.....
Working...
X