Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: 1x Bixler 2, BNF with flaps, servos and ESC

Plane: H-king Bixler 2. That's right, the new one!

Details:
    • Check out the link here. In short, it's a Sky Surfer with flaps, a bigger aileron, hinged rudder + tail, slightly bigger wings, and more fuselage space.
    • Near brand new, flown 4 times, less than 1 week old. The only marking on it is the little blue cross I put at the CG location, and a tiny dent on the top of the wing that was there when it came to me.
    • I added 2x HXT900 for the flaps. More info here. The servos come with extensions I made, so you can actually hook it onto your receiver.
    • I added a 20A ESC. You will probably want to upgrade it, it runs a little warm. It is a generic H-king ESC.
    • I added a 7x5 APC prop. The stock prop is a flimsy joke. I'll throw it in if you really want it but let me know first because I have to hunt for it.
    • You will also get a few accessories that came with it that I still have: the manual, and a screwdriver.
    • YOU WILL NEED:
      • Your own battery
      • Your own Tx and Rx
      • If you don't have a computer radio, you will need a servo reverser for the flaps

Reason for selling:
    There is no space on my wall, plus I already have another motorized glider that I quite enjoy.

Pics: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0433.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	418.8 KB
ID:	984942Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0432.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	529.2 KB
ID:	984943

Price: SGD$85. I think this is a very reasonable price, considering that this thing is going brand new for USD$69.99 (approx SGD$85). Add to that shipping, 2x servos for the flaps, and an ESC, and you will easily be in the region of SGD$110. Remember that this bird is almost brand new!

How to deal: drop me an SMS at 98 twenty-four 9 zero ten if you're interested. Self collect at my place in the east-ish.

Ladies and gents, thank you for your interest. Item has been sold pending collection.

Comment

Working...
    X