Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wts: T45 edf pnp

Have a T45 Goshawk 64mm EDF jet for sale. Runs on the popular 3S 2200Mah battery.

This is a great first EDF. Hand launches easily and there are no servos on the bottom of the wing so it lands beautifully without any chance of accidental damage.

Plane is in wonderful condition. Flown a few times, no crashes.

Asking for $120

Click image for larger version

Name:	T-45EPO.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	984818

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1571.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	544.4 KB
ID:	971769

Comment

Plane still available. Will bring price down to $100 as I need to clear space.

Comment

Grab this plane for the weekend!

Review from RCgroups:

I have both T-45 and the Stinger. Both fly great, but have completely different characteristics.

I fly both on the same setup. 4S 2200 with a GWS 64mm fan and ERC 2445 motor.

The T-45 is my go to fun plane when I want to have a relaxing flight with good aerobatic performance, or if it's really windy (the T-45 handles +15kmh winds no problem at all). The T-45 is great for practicing jet aerobatics because it is so forgiving. I use this aircraft to sharpen my flying skills if I haven't flown for a while.

The Stinger is a lot smaller and faster (around 100mph). Consequently it gets very small, very quickly and is more of a handful on landing. Not your best bet for a first EDF.

I luv both these jets for two completely different reasons but for a first EDF, the T-45 can't be beat.

Comment

A couple of folks have asked me what the specs are. Below is what I captured on the hobbyking website. Plane came in PNP format and I have not upgraded it.

Specification:
          Wingspan: 950mm
          Length: 1000mm
          Wing loading: 36g/dm2
          Main wing area: 18sq/dm
          Flying Weight: 620g
          Channel: 4ch
          Motor: B3830 Brushless Outrunner 4300kv
          ESC:*30A
          Servo:*3 x 9g**
          EDF: 64mm
          Battery compartment size: 107 x*39 x 33mm