Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FW-190 Butcher Bird at BBRCC 15 Jul - VQ Models

This 60 Size bird just made its maiden flight.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	205.7 KB
ID:	983686

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	983687

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	983688

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	983689

Name:	5.jpg
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	983690

Name:	6.jpg
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	983691

Name:	7.jpg
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	983692

Name:	8.jpg
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	983693

Name:	9.jpg
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	983694

Name:	10.jpg
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	983695

Its Just a Hobby. But its also an obsession!!

Name:	22.jpg
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	971458

Name:	23.jpg
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	971459

Name:	24.jpg
Size:	132.6 KB
ID:	971460

Comment

At last you have got it up flying. A beauty.

Comment

Its not mine. Mine is .50 Size with a .71 4 stroke. This one is Vincent's. Its a .60 size with a 1.25 Saito engine. Super over powered.

Comment

Nice !!!! I am looking for the same FW 190 (butcher bird) on electric motor.

BTW, great livery /paintjob on the bird.

Comment

Thank you Daren for the nice pictures.

It feels great to have a good maiden flight. Its an ARF kit from Zone 5, comes with full livery. Being new to nitro and big plane, it took me about 30 hours to get it ready. The difficult part for me is how to fix the engine and the cowl. Also the opening the holes on the cowl for the cylinder head and muffler.

The take off was smooth. A few clicks for the elevator and aileron and its ready for level flight. Loops and rolls was good with plenty of power to spare. Only have time to put in 2 flights and I'm loving it. It must be the overall light weight of the plane that makes it a nice to fly.

I would like to Thank Daren and Mr. Goh for the advice and help during the maiden.
            Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Originally posted by VinCopter View Post

It feels great to have a good maiden flight. Its an ARF kit from Zone 5, comes with full livery. Being new to nitro and big plane, it took me about 30 hours to get it ready. The difficult part for me is how to fix the engine and the cowl. Also the opening the holes on the cowl for the cylinder head and muffler.

The take off was smooth. A few clicks for the elevator and aileron and its ready for level flight. Loops and rolls was good with plenty of power to spare. Only have time to put in 2 flights and I'm loving it. It must be the overall light weight of the plane that makes it a nice to fly.

I would like to Thank Daren and Mr. Goh for the advice and help during the maiden.
              Congrats on a successful maiden. Saito engine transferred from the old f4u Corsair eh?
              Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Congrats on the maiden. 30hours... ke ke... I am getting lazy. thats why i have quite a few bird done halfway.... Start with drive... then drive runs out of steam before the bird is done.

Originally posted by VinCopter View Post

Comment

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post
                  Congrats on a successful maiden. Saito engine transferred from the old f4u Corsair eh?
                  yup.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X