Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my first quad

finally finish my quad . now i am using a temporary landing gear.
    frame : x525
    fc :tmf pro
    esc: 30a
    motor: 880kv
    prop: 1145
    batt : 3000mah
    radio: turnigy 9x ( going flash to er9x)
    weight : 1.34 kg
    tomorrow going for maiden flight. this guy havent fly already give me a few cuts on my legs and hands.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02502.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	983154Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02503.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	983155

well bro u need to handle with care .as tis stuff use to be my 1st model i had a cut on both leg both hand.
    take it as a cautious for first timer.

Comment

Nice landing gear

Comment

Heh heh, the chopsticks stand off extensions make it look menacing and fierce! Be careful during the setup stage, I learn it the hard way from my tricopter when I got cut behind the ear. Always remove the props when doing testing!!!

Best of luck to your maiden!

Comment

yeah i know the danger especially when i am building this in a room with only average 1.5 m moving space
          here is the summary of the maiden flight

back to the drawing board.

Comment

Originally posted by newmanhyde View Post
            yeah i know the danger especially when i am building this in a room with only average 1.5 m moving space
            here is the summary of the maiden flight

back to the drawing board.
            Aw man, what happened? Hope there's not too much damage. Anyway, I highly recommend that you practice hovering and nose in hovering first and resist the temptation to fly high. If you have the Phoenix RC Sim V4, it has a Gaui Quad rotor model which is excellent for practicing before flying the real thing. I spent hours on the sim before flying the real thing and it helped a lot.

Comment

thank God , no damage as it lands on thick grass but i lot of cut grass session . yeah i agree on the sim, need to learn how to setup on my tx.

Comment

Aiyo.. don't fly near the MRT track la..

find some other open field which is safe ..

Comment

Great looking landing gear. If you lift it up a bit more, can serve as floats for takeoff from water??

I just got into quadrotor too, and it's helpful to have some heli experience in terms of piloting the thing.

If totally fresh and new to rotorcraft, best to start out with the classic tail-in hover (try to hold it level flight in one spot) first, then hover with side orientations left and right, then finally the dreaded "head-in" hover. Before moving on to forward flight, circuits, figure 8, etc. Just like learning heli.

Too near MRT track... :smile3: Be careful, as they're now quite sensitive over the breakdowns, and may just be waiting to push blame.
                  ------------------------------
                  Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
                  NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

relax la bro, cant u see i cant hold the quad in the air more than 3 sec?

Originally posted by rt9 View Post

Comment

i feel the same . it could be that the fc have some drift problem. that y cant hold it in position.

Originally posted by foxkilo View Post
                      Great looking landing gear. If you lift it up a bit more, can serve as floats for takeoff from water??

I just got into quadrotor too, and it's helpful to have some heli experience in terms of piloting the thing.

If totally fresh and new to rotorcraft, best to start out with the classic tail-in hover (try to hold it level flight in one spot) first, then hover with side orientations left and right, then finally the dreaded "head-in" hover. Before moving on to forward flight, circuits, figure 8, etc. Just like learning heli.

Too near MRT track... :smile3: Be careful, as they're now quite sensitive over the breakdowns, and may just be waiting to push blame.

Comment

Originally posted by rt9 View Post

Safety first, the moment one of these RC craft lands on the track and stopped train operation, the authority will ban RC flying in SG, just like they banned chewing gums.

Comment

Working...
                        X