Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS : 2 helicopters for the price of 1 !!!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS : 2 helicopters for the price of 1 !!!

Clearing my extra toys.....

Brand New In Boxes for SALE :

2 helicopters for the price of 1 !!!

Honey Bee kit + Honey Bee (version 2) RTF

2 helicopters for the price of 1 and going for just SGD 100 !!

SMS me to collect 9839 0229 before it is sold as it is first come first serve basis.....
    Attached Files
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Purple"]www.vrooomers.com[/COLOR][/FONT]

Cannot be brand new in box, when things are missing

Paid and collected. Nice friendly guy. But the 2 helis are incomplete and not ready to fly. No batteries and chargers for both helis. The fixed pitch does not come with transmitter.

Please kindly help me find the missing batteries and chargers, else as a newbie, I'm at a loss to what to do
    Helicopters: KDS 450QS+Tarot 450FL+ZYX4.0, XK K120, HiSKY HCP100S, HP100BL, V922, HCP80
    Multirotors: Wingsland MiniVet, CX-20, NightHawk Pro 280, ROA Parkour 280, Eachine Falcon 250, Eachine Racer 250, Eachine Assassin 180, Tarot TL130H1, DP4X-124, Skyartec Butterfly
    Planes: Volantex 757-4, F16 EDF, F959, F939, HiSKY HFW400
    Transmitter: Taranis X9D+

Comment

Hmmm next time U shld check before paying for it. Ask questions if not sure. Buyer have to be extra careful and integrity of seller is also important. If dun feel comfortable, back out nicely....
      Just my 2 cents worth.
      Helis;
      Align Trex 27cc - 90size MD500e Bretling.
      Align Trex 700N - 90 size Bell 222 Blue
      Align Trex 500 - UH60 Coast Guard
      Align Trex 600 - EC145
      Trex700E-Flybar-Trainer
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Futaba 8FG TX-mode1/Pheonix Sim

**I told u to fly, not crash..**

Comment

Depressing

Originally posted by troyjbon View Post
        Hmmm next time U shld check before paying for it. Ask questions if not sure. Buyer have to be extra careful and integrity of seller is also important. If dun feel comfortable, back out nicely....
        Just my 2 cents worth.
        Yes I understand what you mean. Not that I don't check but I thought replacing the missing items might be cheap; turns out not the case. Also, some missing items are not easily identifiable to a newbie, unless comparing with the manual item check list / content list.

Right at the start of the post, important information is missing. The actual model of the helis are not specified, merely stating "Honey Bee". There are many variants of the heli, ranging from fixed pitch to collective pitch.

I'm examining the two helis in detail. As a newbie, I am unsure what are all the required items, but I'll try to spot as many as possible.

Missing items for the "BRAND NEW IN BOX" fixed pitch Honey Bee FP2 EK1H-e004:
        - EK2-0400A Transmitter
        - Receiver
        - Servos
        - 8.4V 650mAh NiMH Battery Pack
        - Battery Charger

Basically other than the body, rotor, tail rotor, there is only an electric motor inside the canopy.

Missing items for the "BRAND NEW IN BOX" collective pitch Honey Bee 2 5005 CCPM:
        - 9.6V 600 mAh NiMH Battery Pack
        - Battery Charger

As I have no batteries, I won't know if the two helis could actually work. Looking at the current state of the two helis, my hopes are not high. I hope this serves as a reminder to the other newbies.
        Helicopters: KDS 450QS+Tarot 450FL+ZYX4.0, XK K120, HiSKY HCP100S, HP100BL, V922, HCP80
        Multirotors: Wingsland MiniVet, CX-20, NightHawk Pro 280, ROA Parkour 280, Eachine Falcon 250, Eachine Racer 250, Eachine Assassin 180, Tarot TL130H1, DP4X-124, Skyartec Butterfly

Comment

Dude, call hon Chung at 96361100. He may be able to help.
          Heli-ADDICTION:
          Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
          JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Gonna return for refund as the helis are too complicated for a newbie like me

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
            Dude, call hon Chung at 96361100. He may be able to help.
            Thanks for your help but VROOOMERS has kindly allowed me to return the two helis for a full refund. Hopefully someone who has more experience will be able to get them working.

Comment

Honestly, Vroomers is kind enough to refund u. Cheers bro...... Y not go down to any of the hobby shop n get a rtf bird ? It won't b costly.

Comment

Refunded to the nice seller

Thankfully the kind seller has accepted back the helicopters and refunded me fully. Case closed for me. The helis would be more useful in the hands of someone more experienced than me.

Comment

Heli

Hi Ben..jus for info the heli I bought from you really can't hover after using a fully charge new battery..I don't know wat wrong with it..I am not trying to get a refund as I know your needs..but can you advice..

Comment

The truth of the matter......BUYER and SELLER matters

Dear Brother FYRESG (Chris)...

It would have been more pleasant if you had contacted me of any dissatisfaction that you have before you post any negative accusations on the DH website as it will cause misunderstandings....

For the record, both the helis are really NIB as it has never been flown before but it was kept for about 10 months after i had bought it.....(the shop that i had bought may have kept it for another 12 months or 24 months ...I would not know)

The helis were both inspected together with Buyers and the Buyer has accepted and wanted to buy it after the inspection....so....I really don't know why it was not mentioned ..sigh...

In addition, I had explained to the Buyers that I had to sell off these helis because my Mother was just diagnosed as having lymphoma cancer last week (Stage 4) and i needed money for her medical treatment and Doctor fees and I am currently jobless, otherwise I would have kept the helis for myself or my kids to play....

My history in DH has been clean in being an honest Seller of my RC toys and I had even given away many things as well, as we are all bros in this hobby and I am not trying to make money from it......

Brother Daniel (ZEBBY838) as we have communicated via SMS, its likely the setting of the main blade pitch angle as since the rpm of the rotor blades are rather limited with the battery power...I will try to find some nice bros that are expert in helis to help you set it up as I am just a coaxial heli rookie (if it were a plane or car i can be of better help with my 33 years of RC experience).

Blessings to all and let's not make this hobby an unpleasant one....but build a strong bond amongst us brothers with the same interest in this hobby...

Blessings,
                    Ben

Comment

..help with help settings...

Originally posted by zebby838 View Post
                      Hi Ben..jus for info the heli I bought from you really can't hover after using a fully charge new battery..I don't know wat wrong with it..I am not trying to get a refund as I know your needs..but can you advice..

Brother Daniel (ZEBBY838) as we have communicated via SMS, its likely the setting of the main blade pitch angle as since the rpm of the rotor blades are rather limited with the battery power...I will try to find some nice bros that are expert in helis to help you set it up as I am just a coaxial heli rookie (if it were a plane or car i can be of better help with my 33 years of RC experience).

Comment

Upz for you bro. I admire your way of dealing with things. Yes i agree with you totally. That you sold your items as stated and if buyer had any issues with the product buyer should ask or clarify at that moment.
                        If not sastified then buyer should not buy. Further more buyer has your number and could have call you directly to seek advice or clarify.
                        I dont see y the bro that bought from you had to post in forum about their doubts n not call you directly.

As you said this is a hobby and a place for us to make frens n learn from each other. Lets all try to be understanding and dun spoil other ppl reputation with those comments.

Bro once again upz for you and god bless. I hope you be strong in this hard time as your kids need you.

Comment

Originally posted by FyreSG View Post
                          Paid and collected. Nice friendly guy. But the 2 helis are incomplete and not ready to fly. No batteries and chargers for both helis. The fixed pitch does not come with transmitter.

Please kindly help me find the missing batteries and chargers, else as a newbie, I'm at a loss to what to do
                          Bro i tink it is not nice for you to post such comments when actually seller is right in his post.
                          Kit means no tx no rx no servos no batts. But u are stating that these are missing n not what he states. ( then y did you buy it when itz missing things? He didnt force you to buy.)

If you are a newbie and not sure, i tink itz always best to ask seller first before you buy. And dun blame buyer that itz not wat you wanted. Seller was very very nice to take it back even though itz exactly what he stated he was selling.

Bro i honestly i tink you own vrroomer a apology. As the post you posted make it look very bad on him. As though he is trying to cheat you.

Just my honest opinion. Hope you understand n no hard feelings. But i feel that i should say something for a fellow forumer.

Comment

Clarification

Ben,

You are not being fair to me as I did not accuse you of anything wrong. Please let me know the "negative accusations" and I will glady take them back and apologise. I went through my replies and made sure I did not use negative words like "cheated", "fake", "bluff", "con", etc. Instead of accusing you, I used words like "kind", "nice", "thankfully". I can't see how I could have been accusing you.

The focus of the whole issue is miscommunication. If the communications were clear, I truly believe this episode would not have happened. Of course, if I had checked thoroughly, this episode would not have happened either. But both you and I have to rush for time that day, so I assumed everything is gonna be correct and paid up.

Let me clarify the miscommunication. You advertised the items as brand-new-in-boxes. However, you did not state in your post or inform during SMSes that the batteries and chargers are missing. I discovered the missing batteries and chargers on the spot and yes, I accepted the deal. I did not state the acceptance because I thought it was obvious but unfortunately, it was not. If you felt hurt by the omission, please accept my apologies.

I understand the emotional burdens you're going through now, but please also put yourself in my shoes as a disappointed buyer. What does brand-new-in-boxes and RTF mean? I opened the brand-new boxes, I saw the brand-new manuals, and there were content listings stating the packages should include a list of items. However to my disappointment, the items in the "brand-new" helis were missing. To me, this is not normal. For example, a RTF package content listing will include things like TX, heli... while a BNF package will not include a TX. Would you be disappointed if you bought a package but the content listing does not tally with the actual items?

You must be saying right now that I inspected and accepted the deal. Yes, you're right, I accepted it and it was my fault for not checking thoroughly, which is why I did not blame you but I blame myself.

I don't think your reputation is affected by this episode. In fact, you showed you're a good seller by allowing a refund of a proper deal. And I sincerely thank you for that.

I would like to move on from this unhappy episode. If you need me to clarify further, please give me a call.

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin450 View Post
                              Bro i tink it is not nice for you to post such comments when actually seller is right in his post.
                              Kit means no tx no rx no servos no batts. But u are stating that these are missing n not what he states. ( then y did you buy it when itz missing things? He didnt force you to buy.)

If you are a newbie and not sure, i tink itz always best to ask seller first before you buy. And dun blame buyer that itz not wat you wanted. Seller was very very nice to take it back even though itz exactly what he stated he was selling.

Bro i honestly i tink you own vrroomer a apology. As the post you posted make it look very bad on him. As though he is trying to cheat you.

Just my honest opinion. Hope you understand n no hard feelings. But i feel that i should say something for a fellow forumer.
                              "Such" comments? May I know what was wrong with that sentence that you quoted?

There are two helis here. The FP is kit, yes you are right about the missing items because it is just as advertised. The CP is a RTF but without the batteries and charger, it is not RTF.

Like in my earlier post, I did not say he conned, tricked, faked, bluffed me into the deal. I accepted it. I did not blame the seller but if my posts had appeared so, they were not intended.

I could not see how I made him look very bad, but if you really think my replies had suggested "he cheated me", then I apologise for that.

Comment

Working...
                              X