Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(wts)very cheap rtf plane sets(bnib)

hi i am selling brand new rtf plane sets which are new in box and unused.these planes are made up from the highest quality of epo where is it a bit impossible to smash it up.so it is a perfect flight for beginners.no glue job has to be done.it can fly in 2 mins once u take it from the box cause everything is done for u!

reason for selling:i am selling these planes as i need to clear space for the other upcoming planes!

price:$50 for 5 sets of rtf plane)!!!!!!

*2 of it are the yellow planes
    *3 of it are the white planes

if u are intrested i can email u better photos,all u have to do is pm me ur email address.
    note:i am selling the planes so cheap cause i need to clear space and money is not the main factor here.

images attached below:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00599.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	190.1 KB
ID:	982962
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00600.jpg
Size:	185.3 KB
ID:	982963Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00601.jpg
Size:	186.9 KB
ID:	982964Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00602.jpg
Size:	189.8 KB
ID:	982965Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00609.jpg
Size:	191.1 KB
ID:	982966

if interested pm me!

note

please kindly note that priority will be given to larger orders then to single orders.

Comment

still available

the products are still available.

Comment

white one still available? Wad Is Included? Where To Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by delta View Post
          hi i am selling brand new rtf plane sets which are new in box and unused.these planes are made up from the highest quality of epo where is it a bit impossible to smash it up.so it is a perfect flight for beginners.no glue job has to be done.it can fly in 2 mins once u take it from the box cause everything is done for u!

reason for selling:i am selling these planes as i need to clear space for the other upcoming planes!

price:$50 for 5 sets of rtf plane)!!!!!!

*2 of it are the yellow planes
          *3 of it are the white planes

if u are intrested i can email u better photos,all u have to do is pm me ur email address.
          note:i am selling the planes so cheap cause i need to clear space and money is not the main factor here.

images attached below:
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]113075[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]113076[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]113077[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]113078[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]113079[/ATTACH]

if interested pm me!
          hi u mean $50 for 5 set at a go? how do i contact u? can drop me a txt at 90933943. thks

Comment

I WAN ITTT SELL ME !!!!!!!!!
            CONTACT ME AT 90915357

Comment

i m intrsted.

hi i am interested but i cannot pm u can u please pm me your handphone number so we can deal?

Comment

Working...
              X