Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wts heli and glider

Thunder tiger soaring star glider for sale maiden 1 time cond as good as new. comes with metal spinner and aeronaut prop. 2 hs 65 on the wing and 2 hs82mg for ele and rudder. will give along 4 4s batt 2 turnigy and 2 rfi
    Attached Files
    [B][U][SIZE="5"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Long [/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]They[/COLOR] [COLOR="Cyan"]Have[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]Wings[/COLOR], [COLOR="Blue"]I'll[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Fly[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Them[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

more items

gaui ep200 with 5 blade gaui rotor head and md500 gaui fuselage for sale and alo trex 100 s and 100x combo sale
    Attached Files
    [B][U][SIZE="5"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Long [/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]They[/COLOR] [COLOR="Cyan"]Have[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]Wings[/COLOR], [COLOR="Blue"]I'll[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Fly[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Them[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Gaui comes with 5600kv motr and 22 amp esc heli is new give up half way no time.

1) thindertiger soaring star rtf+4x 4s batt - $350 fix
      2) gaui ep200 with md500 fuselage with guai 5 bladed head going for $350 nego
      3) trex 100 X/S combo going for 180 nego

Fast deal txt me at 92278233 thanks all

Comment

up

Comment

up nego need to clear fast
          quit hobby

Comment

trex sold

the rest nego but do not low ball will not reply if low ball thanks heli md500 and soaring star is as good as new heli is new only fix up

Comment

Working...
            X