Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fly Fly Mig 29 90mm EDF mini Preview

Hi,
    Just sharing my latest toy from Fly Fly. The actual model is a nicely painted version from Skyhobbies.

I owned few of the Flyfly model 90mm EDF and so far happy with the quality excpet the F22 that need some modifiction for proper ROG. Also notice they are continuously improving the quality and design which is a good thing why I continue to buy their model.

Some improvement notice from this ARF:
    - Improve landing gear that have minimum free play now
    - Retract ready now on this model
    - Very clean ducting

Pictures showing:
    dry fitting w/o elevon
    Retract ready gear position
    test fitting of flyfly air retract (optional item)
    Battery compartment
    landing gear
    ne of the manual page

Attached Files

you can get order detail from Skyhobbies.

Attached Files

Comment

nice. I notice not many people fly 90mm in Singapore and in this forum there is no post on that too. Thank for sharing.
      when maiden?
      Do you know any one else who are flying 90 or 120 EDF here? I really would like to see one in action.

Comment

Actually a number of 90mm already in service in Singapore.

The most common one is the Mirage. I saw some flyer in Woodland has it as well. I crashed mine Mirage during 3D flight (pilot mistake as it gets too low!) and still flying my F22. both are 90mm

For 120mm, maybe not yet but I know someone has it. Not sure about when will maiden it yet.

For this Mig29, maiden won't soon but will rush it ASAP.

Will post some video of F22 and Hawk if you keen

Comment

Originally posted by DT8666
          Actually a number of 90mm already in service in Singapore.

The most common one is the Mirage. I saw some flyer in Woodland has it as well. I crashed mine Mirage during 3D flight (pilot mistake as it gets too low!) and still flying my F22. both are 90mm

For 120mm, maybe not yet but I know someone has it. Not sure about when will maiden it yet.

For this Mig29, maiden won't soon but will rush it ASAP.

Will post some video of F22 and Hawk if you keen
          Thanks for your reply.

Intersting to know there are people flying 90mm here.

So who is the person who has the 120mm EDF Jet? Can share more info?

PLease share the F-22 and Hawk video. Thanks

Comment

Here are some picture of the Hawk and F22.

For video, you can view it from Skyhobbies site under the EDF plane section

Comment

Here are some picture of the Hawk and F22.

For video, you can view it from Skyhobbies site under the EDF plane section
              Nice!!

Thanks for the info, i did not know skybobbies has his own forum with lots of EDF talks and setup.
              I saw one thread with 120mm build, is that the guy you are talking about who owns it?
              I have searched the skyhobbies site but can not find the video you mentioned . Sorry, any link?

Comment

Try this:

if you failed, just to to their website and select electric plan and EDF model. Scroll down to the flyfly model for those 90mm.

Comment

Try this:

if you failed, just to to their website and select electric plan and EDF model. Scroll down to the flyfly model for those 90mm.

Thanks for your link, I clicked on some of the video links but it shown video no longer available.

Comment

ok. will share some other link once I manage to get the right link.

overall, the 90mm EDF are very stable plane. maybe the size. most of them are like "trainer" feel if you have it trimed.

You can consider the Mirage which is a very forgiving plane.

Comment

FLYFLY Videos

Hi all,

Here are the videolinks, all shot locally in Singapore.

92mm FLYFLY BAE HAWK Maiden : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yatze0L4cOk

92mm F22 RAPTOR : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndv3PFDBRdY

92mm FLYFLY MIRAGE 2000 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJXUa-9D-N4

Best regards,

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
                      200, Jalan Sultan, #02-36A, Textile Centre, Singapore 199018. (along Jalan Sultan)
                      2 Blocks away from KEYPOINT, Nearest MRT - Lavender MRT, ICA building side
                      Tel : +65 6293 3968
                      Official You Tube Channel
                      FACEBOOK :

Comment

Nice planes. I'm also curious as to which flying site is seen in the videos?

Comment

BTW, I don't see the MiG29 on Skyhobbies website. Where can I get one from?

Comment

Here u go,
                            HTML Code:
                            http://www.flyflyhobby.com/english/index.html
                            Spektrum DX7
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by buckman
                              BTW, I don't see the MiG29 on Skyhobbies website. Where can I get one from?
                              I believe the stock not in yet. you can check with Skyhobbies on the status.

Here is the complete picture of the form parts for your info.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X