Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS Custom-Mod Turnigy 9X

Hi all,

I'm selling my beloved custom modded Turnigy 9x w/Er9x firmware.. Housing is changed to carbon fibre plating & incorporates an Frsky DJT module inside (plus a higher dbi antenna).. On top of that, ive given enough space on top of the carbon plate to house a 7" inch diversity monitor, so its basically an all-in-one groundstation thats portable..

Comes with a 3s 5000mah (really last quute some time) to power up TX and monitor, and an Frsky D4r-ii receiver.. TX is in mode 2 configuration..

Its basically a plug n play set, and ill included a set of Omni directional antenna and a patch antenna..

Looking to part at only SGD200 (slightly neg, as a lot of effort has gone into building this) for someone who wants an all-in-one solution for FPV multirotors.. Lowballers, please, lets all be mature here ya..

Any enquiries, I can be reach @ 86734988 (WS, sms).. Thanks!
    "The key to maintaining a happy, healthy marriage alongside an active RC flight hobby is to always be the first to the door when the Singpost man arrives."

Whatsapp me for pics as i cant seem to do any pic upload down here, thanks..
    "The key to maintaining a happy, healthy marriage alongside an active RC flight hobby is to always be the first to the door when the Singpost man arrives."

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1471528805221-1512087160.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	981323Click image for larger version

Name:	1471528874562-1489804202.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	981324

Comment

Working...
      X