Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya...
    They can!!!
    And they will add no treapassing on it.. LOL!!!
    I love PAP

Comment

Actually we should look at ourselves first before we judge others: I think if you feel that someone is invading into "your territory", shouldn't you just join them and make it OUR collective territory? This is so that both you and them know what each is doing? You can make more friends and help each other out. That way, we can control things better. However, we lack that kind of initiative and chope which ever empty plot of space and call it my airspace. During the days when we have to check our frequencies, we had to join other groups to check. We actually learnt faster and made many new friends. At any of the fields in Singapore, we made friends. So whether we went to Woodlands, Tampines, Marina, Punggol etc. we would be with one big group of flyers. And that was how we knew most of the other flyers from other fields. Sure there were the "others" then; those who were shy or unaware of the benefits. They would stay away from the main group. When approached, they would cite things like Oh you are professionals, we just noobies. So cannot mix. What nonsense.
      We all started as newbies so we all the same.
      Go back in one piece to fly another day.
      Having fun yet?
      36.39mhz
      40.77mhz

Comment

Originally posted by plug&fly View Post
        Actually we should look at ourselves first before we judge others: I think if you feel that someone is invading into "your territory", shouldn't you just join them and make it OUR collective territory? This is so that both you and them know what each is doing? You can make more friends and help each other out. That way, we can control things better. However, we lack that kind of initiative and chope which ever empty plot of space and call it my airspace. During the days when we have to check our frequencies, we had to join other groups to check. We actually learnt faster and made many new friends. At any of the fields in Singapore, we made friends. So whether we went to Woodlands, Tampines, Marina, Punggol etc. we would be with one big group of flyers. And that was how we knew most of the other flyers from other fields. Sure there were the "others" then; those who were shy or unaware of the benefits. They would stay away from the main group. When approached, they would cite things like Oh you are professionals, we just noobies. So cannot mix. What nonsense.
        We all started as newbies so we all the same.
        My sentiments exactly plug&fly. Lets hope we all learn something out of this and make more friends from RC than enemies.

Comment

We should be more open to accept new friends, and to approach strangers.
          Many Singaporeans ( i say especially singaporeans ) are pretty shy and passive.
          They only take instructions, never gave orders. That is how i look at it. Too shy.
          So shy, how to have girl friends ? LOLX

Anyway, sometimes its good to fly together ( not at the same time usually though, if its a heli flight ), but sometimes i do have to agree that it is also good to fly alone. Because once in a while you want to try out something new, and you dont want to wait for your turn to fly.etc..

Most of the time i got to admit i fly alone, because i prefer to go hit the spot, fly, go home. Cant afford the luxury to loiter and chit chat with other flyers..
          I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Originally posted by djinoob View Post
            *Put on flame retardant suit*

I am going to be frank here. 10m is quite a normal distance for a fpv craft to fly pass. Even when you are flying LOS you will also be doing flips at around 10m range. Yes, he may have "invaded" your airspace, but I do not think it was as dangerous as you had made it sound. You said you did not see where it came from but from your diagram you plotted out the mini hex flight path. I may know this pilot. PM me for more info. It should be a RD290 and not a BO mini hex.
            Hi djinoob, first of all, I wouldn't throw flame on you, as everyone is unique, you should have your own thought, so i respect that. Well, for me, 10 meters distance is OKAY distance if you are playing and handling your OWN drone, again i have NO issue. But, now the case is someone that you don't know, but suddenly appeared in front of you while you are playing?! I don't own the space, so I can't claim it is my territory, that's why at the very first we stop and play quite a distance from other group nearby. 10 meters is NOT OKAY for a stranger to do an acro flip back and forth in front another stranger. Be it on top of other stranger or vertically, this is insanely unacceptable. I drawn the path where this quad fully accelerate from my left side, but it doesn't mean that the owner is that group of ppl there.......

Click image for larger version

Name:	10meterd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	979995

For me, I owned couple of high-end touring & drift chassis, couple of CF hexa, couple of CF mini & 550 series of quads, but I never put other people's life at risk, be it before & after I mastered them. You might be true the mini quad should be a RD290 (looks similar to BO Mini HEX), but I don't think I need to know them or contact them. I am not gonna put them to jail or hit them by using my touring cars, at the end it is my loss, haha. Anyway, really appreciate your input here.....if he/she is your friend, you can just help me to feedback on this, no harm before it harm others. TQ

Comment

Originally posted by plug&fly View Post
              ....During the days when we have to check our frequencies, we had to join other groups to check. We actually learnt faster and made many new friends. At any of the fields in Singapore, we made friends. .....
              Ya, those were the days we stop and let other ppl play when our frequencies clash, sometime we exchange crystal with strangers, from there you made new friends, that is the most important things when come to hobby during knowledge sharing......nowadays everyone is using 2.4Ghz, 5.8Ghz, totally have ZERO change to exchange crystal and chit chat...

Comment

Working...
              X