Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB My Bixler 2

Yeah... Funny as the title, my bixler 2 got stuck onto one of the trees at CDF yesterday 21/9/14 around 3pm (map with star indicate roughly which tree) After spending for an hour to get it down and unsuccessful I had get going as I'm running late to pick my son. My fellow flyers saw one of the nearby flyer hanging around there managed to get the plane down after I left the area. I'm hoping that I can either buy or get my plane back will be really nice. Thank you.

Please if you know, contact me @ nine7four7three2six2 cheers

The Location where the tree is
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tammap.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	999624

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20140921-WA0003.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	979035
    ​​​Items for Sale:
    ----------------------
    TURNIGY 3~8S Voltage Detector

www.1-stop-rc.com

Comment

Max ,are those the guys who took the plane?

Comment

From that group
        ​​​Items for Sale:
        ----------------------
        TURNIGY 3~8S Voltage Detector

www.1-stop-rc.com

Comment

Max , you saw they took it?

Comment

Max, why didn't your fellow flyer approach when he saw someone taking it?

Comment

Just to clear up the wonder, maxyeo call me when he saw the guys picking the plane. I was the one who ask him not to check with them as he is not the owner of the plane. I'm a frequent flyer at CDF so no problem I can walk over myself this weekend to check with them. I'm writing here just to see if the person who took my plane is trying to reach me too. thanks.

Comment

It's good that you will be going over to check. So it's not confirmed that they took it. I feel that it's not right to put up a picture of the group even before approaching them. It will cause a lot of unhappiness if those in the picture has got nothing to do with your plane.

Comment

Today I headed down to meet up with some of the guys around the area and was given the sentiment of this post. I agree with Absolut that it was insensitive to have post the photo of the group without knowing exactly who picked up the plane. I hereby apologies to those guys in the area who may or may not be effected by this post, I'm deeply sorry. As for removing the image, I've alerted maxyeo (whom out of friendliness decide to assist me to locate the area but has no intention of accusing anyone) to remove the post. He tried but the mechanism of this forum doesn't allow you to remove image post I believe we did what was best to rectify the problem and I hope we can move on and use this post to help those who may have encounter this experience in future to make a better choice. Thank you guys for the heads up.

PS: admin if you may, please help me to remove the image posted by maxyeo, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X