Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: HK Extra 260P EP Profile

Hi, I bought this on a whim out of nostalgia for my nitro powered profiles... http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...20mm_ARF_.html

I'm putting mine up for sale. Realise my batts are a little big; guessing this might do better on a 4S or 5S setup. Also forgot that I'm not quite happy flying things with SFGs.

It's been built and just maidened so everything is almost as it came out of the box. All build issues (typical with HK planes) were taken care off and everything has been fitted except for the wheel pants.

As expected, the SFGs and the larger size make tracking outstanding; the plane deals with wind far better than the average park flier. Think the SFGs also take the rocking out of the upright harriers - it does harrier and hover easily. Rolls are surprisingly smooth (despite the SFGs? ) The landing gear is tougher and nicer than the wire type on your average profile. Let's not pretend that this one has the build or design quality of a premium profile from the likes of Hokusei or OMP. But it does make a more than decent sport/aerobatic/light 3D platform at a pretty low price.

Cost from HK with shipping is about $135 (including shipping). Picture is from the HK website; will see if I can find some time to take a picture of mine but it would look pretty much the same.

I'm asking $90 for the plane only and everything that came with it, minus the box and packaging. I can also bundle a motor, ESC or servos with the plane if required. These are quick and easy to fit/remove and there are plenty of variables so prices will be on application.

Genuine buyers, please contact me via email at corruptibleseed@gmail.com

Thank you.
    Attached Files

Still very much have the new plane jitters, but here are some photos of the plane from yesterday.

The plane does seem to fly better as my knees shake less Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_9592.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	977872

Thank you very much, Mr. Photographer, sir!

Comment

Sorry, missed a few photos ...
      Attached Files

Comment

Still Available... Has hardly been flown since the last post but I took it out for a quick flight before the rain arrived last Sunday. Condition remains unchanged and as pictured.Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0428.jpg
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	978709Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0105.jpg
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	978710

Genuine buyers, please contact me at corruptibleseed@gmail.com.

No PMs, please.

Comment

Hey can i ask which flying site u took the photo from?

Comment

Up for a great plane with a nice seller!

Comment

Why thank you, kind sir... Hope to see you again soon.

Comment

Still available.

I use my Trex 500 packs in this thing... a lot less load plus another use for the heli packs...

If there's interest, we can talk about bundles...

Comment

Working...
                X