Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Building Tools for RC

Spotted some building tools at Ikea section. Not been there for some time but reckoned they should be new tooling stocks.

17 pc pieces tool set (Hammer, mallet, spanner, pliers, etc) - $15
    Portable screwdriver, li-on at $13.90
    Bigger sized compact drill li-on with more accessories at $59.90
    Jigsaw drill at $49.90
    Hammer Drill li-on at $119
    Few misc. screws and nails set selection from $4.90-$9.90

Considering batteries are li-on should be reasonable.

Bargain ? Any place cheaper out there?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ikea1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	976476Click image for larger version

Name:	ikea2.JPG
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	976477

Comment

Adding on to this thread seeing how hard it is to source proper RC building tools locally, there's an awesome deal for a plastic build table/field table available at Giant (Tampines) now. It's a 4 foot table that comes in 2 versions, one with foldable legs, and another version where you can fold the actual table platform and legs into 2 into a brief case like assembly, small enough to fit into car boot for field flying. I got the first version for my build table, no longer need to steal the dining table for wrench time! It's $39.90 now, down from $49.90. There's also a 6 foot one but it's huge.

Here's mine which is the foldable legs only version, with a Goblin 500 main frame and A3 size cutting mat for size reference. I think it should handle all the way to 700 size helis with ease. For plane/glider builders, the table top is relatively flat, but not perfectly flat like a glass top.

Name:	table 1.jpg
Size:	673.4 KB
ID:	976692

And here's the leg mechanism and the underside of the table. It's actually darn well constructed and sturdy.

Name:	table 2.jpg
Size:	715.0 KB
ID:	976693

Comment

Working...
      X