Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scratch Build .... Can be very cheap and fun .....

Comment

Originally posted by wengwah View Post
      I am not joining in the fun. My points to those who are interested in this hobby is you do not have to invest in expensive fc and expensive tx. It can be cheap and affordable.

You do not have to fly fpv with expensive go pro. Gimbal. Carbon fibre frame ...

The setup can also be done with cheap frame.
      Bro, we have quite a few hobbyists, money is nothing. So let's not stop them from spending and contributing to our global economy okay? For budget flyers like me, I am quite happy with a normal setup. Who am I to tell others how to spend their money on right?

I mean, if you want to paste your quad with 1 carat diamonds until ultimate bling bling no need whatsoever LED, my take is: Please go on. Who am I to say.
      Hanger
      Hirobo XRB SR Lama
      Hirobo Quark SRB
      Hirobo Quark SRB SG
      Eflite Blade SR (For Display)
      Blade450 3D
      MSH Mini Protos (SOLD)
      COMPASS 6HV (Combat Fit PES A)

Plane
      Dynam PBY Catalina 1.4m
      FMS J3 Cub 1.4m
      Artech F14 Tomcat EDF
      HK FLYJET EDF
      Artech Skyfun
      Dynam P51D Mustang
      Parkzone P51

Tx:
      Futaba 6J 2.4GHz(SOLD)
      Spektrum DX6i
      DX8
      Futaba 9CAP

Comment

My tricopter is the definition of cheaping out on everything:

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00248.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	211.2 KB
ID:	974776

Frame is $2 worth of wood from Daiso, styrofoam is free from tar pau boxes, electronics and the FC is the most expensive stuff on it. Definitely less than $200. Sorry to all those who find that this is hideous and unbearable and a disgrace to all the tricopters and multirotor fliers, because my frame and everything is just garbage. This thing shouldn't even fly, but it does, and pretty darn well too.

Comment

Yes, people like to show off with all their expensive asset. So how many type of TX do you have?

Comment

Using a 9XR with replaceable modules solves the issue of having to buy many Tx...

Comment

This is a very interesting video...he talk quite a fair bit..funny guy but get to only fly the last 30Sec. He reminds me of me..talk a lot.

Comment

nice built there.
                im also using a diy wooden quad with apm bought locally.didnt know that got cheaper one online.
                not set anything in mission planner except for the tx calibration. its a 450 size setup .any good setting for it?it shake like going to fall off the sky any moment when theres a bit of wind.
                any help will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by TKD1234 View Post
                  This is a very interesting video...he talk quite a fair bit..funny guy but get to only fly the last 30Sec. He reminds me of me..talk a lot.

Ok that's it. I'm chickening out...count me OUT of the funfly...bozora...my fren...are you having a quad meet this Thur or Fri? Would luv to join and learn more

Comment

I bought all my rc parts online. From various sources such as aliexpress DX.com *****ood.com HobbyKing goodluckbuy.com and rctimer

Great place to source for cheap clone stuff and pirated items.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick888 View Post
                      Ok that's it. I'm chickening out...count me OUT of the funfly...bozora...my fren...are you having a quad meet this Thur or Fri? Would luv to join and learn more
                      Hi Mave....I'm not sure the 'back-out', I thought the original intent of the funfly is to share info and have a friendly compare. In any case do swingby SGdriftesr anytime between Tue, Thur and Fri 8pm-2am. Tonight we are trying out our tent to make sure it is leak and waterproof and get ready for the coming Sun fly. Rain and shower?kindly go away.

Comment

Was wondering what do you have on your apm2.5.

Do you have Lea 6h, sonar, radio telemetry and an android tablet? If you have all these electronics, you can demo autonomous flying with waypoints. It would be very cool for you to demo compiling of customised code on the field with arduino compiler with the android tablet too.

Originally posted by Maverick888 View Post

Comment

Working...
                        X