Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

software glitch

hmm... can anyone give some analysis on this video.
    some glitches on the naza assistant, secondly during actual flight the position hold of the hexa is not consistent, my hexa encounters some throws ansd glitch, this only happens every time the GPS installed.

cheers and thanks everyone

You may want to check the settings (end points, trim, mixing, etc) on your tx for the channel that you are using for the mode switch.
    I hope this helps.
    www.rov.sg

Comment

Originally posted by quadflyer View Post
      You may want to check the settings (end points, trim, mixing, etc) on your tx for the channel that you are using for the mode switch.
      I hope this helps.
      hi quadflyer thanks for your response, i tried to adjust the endpoints, change switch assignments, i remove also the failsafe but still the same problem. it only happens everytime i installed the gps. during attitude mode, theres no problem. lipo battery can cause interference? because my battery i put on top of the frame

Comment

h quadflyer, here is the photo of my hexa, any prob or anythng can cause the interference of gps??

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	143.3 KB
ID:	974140

Comment

all looks ok.

I still think its something to do with the mode switch config.

I see on the video you are using S-Bus, have you tried the traditional ch to ch wiring between rx & naza to see if the situation is the same.
          www.rov.sg

Comment

hi quadflyer,,, thanks a lot, i tried the traditional and its perfect! only left with one problem, some glitching during the position hold

Comment

I'm happy to hear you've solved that one.

Do you mean it drifts off gps position?
              www.rov.sg

Comment

it holds position but there were some glitches, sometimes shaking and throws,
                in my setup i used a breakout cable instead of power dstribution board, in esc connection i put also a servo extension, any of these can cause the glitches?

Comment

Neither the breakout cable or servo extentions should cause the shaking unless its a very intermittent connection. I prefer a breakout or "spider" cable for power distribution.
                  It maybe the pitch & roll basic gains in the naza are too high.
                  www.rov.sg

Comment

quadflyer, maybe interference can cause the glitches?

Comment

I just found this on YouTube, its really helps show the effect of different gain settings.

Works on all dji products! Naza lite, naza , wookong, a2, phantom phantom 2, phantom vision , inspire 1, etc, etcUPDATE: english coments are now in the movi...

Does this help?

can you video the hexa in flight, it would be very useful to see what's happening.
                      www.rov.sg

Comment

hi quadflyer, heres the in flight video of my drones, you will see on 0:52 the glitching, gains all set propterly...

Comment

Hi alucard,

I had a look at the video, yes, from the 1st part of the video it does look like the gains are ok as it seems nice and stable and there seems to be a sudden instability at 0.52.

Does it happen at the same time into every flight, does it stabilise itself after its "wobble", is there a patten to when it happens?

are you using servos to control the camera gimbal? try disconnecting the servos to see if it has any effect.
                          www.rov.sg

Comment

Originally posted by quadflyer View Post
                            Hi alucard,

I had a look at the video, yes, from the 1st part of the video it does look like the gains are ok as it seems nice and stable and there seems to be a sudden instability at 0.52.

Does it happen at the same time into every flight, does it stabilise itself after its "wobble", is there a patten to when it happens?

are you using servos to control the camera gimbal? try disconnecting the servos to see if it has any effect.

yup its stabilise after the "wobble " it always happen, im using servo in the gimbal, does it affect any parameters?

Comment

Originally posted by alucard View Post
                              yup its stabilise after the "wobble " it always happen, im using servo in the gimbal, does it affect any parameters?

i have a strong feeling that something wrong with the esc. 2, 4, 6 motor quite slow compare to other motor during start up, what do you think ??

Comment

Working...
                              X