This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: AR Drone

The famous FPV quad rotor craft controlled using an iPhone/iPad.

Bought this about 1 year + back from Toys R Us and did not have time to play except for hovering in the office. In almost perfect condition. Bought at $449. Letting go at $350. Contact me at 90082997.

Hi guys, I don't need any lao hero or gey kiang people to tell me my price too high or too low.

You can keep the comments to yourself because I know what I am selling. This is as good as new and hardly flown. It's not like an old rusty heli that I just recently sold for $80.

If you are interested just make an offer, then if we agree on a price I will just let it go. If not I will just bundle with my old iPhone 3G and donate to Salvation Army. Thanks.

Comment

price for $350... I Rather go and buy new set Cost $100 more with 1year warranty cover by Eng Siang International...

I am kind enought to sms u and help u. still dare to Scold ppl. Forget it.

If u wanna to "bundle with ur old iPhone 3G and donate to Salvation Army". No one care abt it also..

BUMP AND CHEERZZZ....

Comment

Originally posted by detach8 View Post
        Hi guys, I don't need any lao hero or gey kiang people to tell me my price too high or too low.
        What is lao hero?
        Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by dt2133 View Post
          What is lao hero?
          'Lao hero' is noun, usually means an experienced person.
          'Gey kiang' is verb, means artificial intelligence in Hokkien, ie AI. Gey kiang person means a person equipped with AI.

Correct me if I am wrong. Im leaning everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliJack View Post
            'Lao hero' is noun, usually means an experienced person.
            'Gey kiang' is verb, means artificial intelligence in Hokkien, ie AI. Gey kiang person means a person equipped with AI.

Correct me if I am wrong. Im leaning everyday.
            So, why he didn't want to listen to the advice from an experienced and intelligent person?

Comment

because he thinks he is more experienced and more intelligent mah.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliJack View Post
                because he thinks he is more experienced and more intelligent mah.
                i think what you are trying to say is he is more lao hero and gey kiang is it?

Comment

can we just shoot this NaNa away from daddyhobby ? kacau only ....
                  ------------------------------------

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

can. NaNa ......

Comment

Its as good as new, so let the buyer decide if $100 savings is worth it. Its like buying PI cars. Anyway what warranty? You are more likely to crash this craft than for it to fail.

Lao hero means old hero, is used to describe a person who is old yet want to act like a hero.

Gey kiang basically translates directly to "smart aleck".

Why did I post this? Because nana had no intention to buy, still SMS me this kind of things. You have nothing better to do, go and troll HWZ forums.

Comment

Detach8, you sounded more like Dr. Jia Jia now. . Explaining hokkien
                        ------------------------------------

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

OMG, my understanding was wrong? lao hero means old hero? i need to improve my hokkien liao. may be i need a hokkien gf. lol
                          What's wrong with old hero? you mean when a person is old he cannot be a hero?
                          old hero has more experience you know. we should respect old people.

i think nana was trying to be helpful. you should take it positively. no need to be so unhappy.

i also think your price is on the high side.

Comment

Ok well guys, can I know I give some thought advice to thread starter do I make any mistakes? And thread starter had mistake on me. Why I dun pm him or why dun I reply in the thread? Think abt it pls. Instead I sms him.

Ok well, for warranty for AR drone is come with 1yr warranty. Btw 1yr warranty gt cover wat I can't remember.

Ok will I dun like to talk much in forum. It's pointless here. Hide behind ur COM for what?

So I hope who ppl come and see and read can understand it. Cos alot of cheats sale, scam sale here and there.

Comment

Well, like I said, item is as good as new and hardly flown. Never even took it outdoors. Pics here, you be the judge:

Click image for larger version

Name:	DroneBoxClosed.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	973751Click image for larger version

Name:	DroneBoxOpen.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	163.1 KB
ID:	973752

Buyer decides:
                              - $350 for used, as good as new, no warranty or;
                              - $450 for new, with warranty

I don't think my price is off the charts for something of this condition. If my craft is dirty, battered, scratched, then maybe I'll sell it for $200.

Warranty is probably for components. If you crash this or land it into a pool of water, chances are your warranty is not valid.

I don't see how this is a "cheat sale" or "scam sale". Prices are listed openly, you are free to SMS me to negotiate and strike a deal. Willing buyer, willing seller. This is what the market place is for.

Not interested, don't come and comment so much. Different people make different choices.

Comment

Working...
                              X