Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1/12 pan car racing.

well have a gd race with fit,at bedok south netball court with lot of traction. no need tire compound.
    the third is my son training his pancar to race with fit. at chai chee cc.well also looking for 1/12 pan car driver to play with anyone stay near
    chai chee cc.
    tks
    michael
    Attached Files

sorri this one was taken at Chai chee cc
    Attached Files

Comment

RC SPARKS presents R/C Pan Car Races from the KARZ Calgary R/C Club.Have a Question? Come on over to the Studio forums.. and Chat with fellow Hobbyists, Vide...

here some video of pan car driving

Comment

hi bro

what's a pancar?

how come it is shaped like that?

it would be nice to have some fun in deserted multi story carparks, esp in basement and/in top levels were no car (but got couples) go...
        "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

well the one with out cloth on (bodiues cover) belong to fit as the spray not done yet.
          i must say it veri fast car.with lot of traction on rd. btw pan car foam tire will not perfoam
          on cement floor. it prefer floor like netball or basket ball court, better still cpk.
          well the a new cpk oppsite of bedok point. as it newly built with lighting.the midder section is always
          unoppcuied.the floor traction is gs doesn't need tire taction compund on it.
          just need few floor marker will do.
          if i'm not wrong it blk 26 bedok south.
          currently own two pan car.kawanda and serpent linktube S120.
          well will increase the fleet soon.
          these car will operate on 1s lipo 3.7 volt.at 6000mah well last abt 1hr plus.abt 60 lap.run.
          happy pancar racing.

An indepth look at the EFRA europan 1/12th championships held in Hinckley England! Full Archive of 4 series fo the show at - www.rcracing.tv

Comment

Action from A-main Leg 1 of the 2012 IFMAR 1/12th scale World Championships in Heemstede, The Netherlands.

well another video of pan car.

pancar = cheap and fast,Min twik.

touring car =expensive ,more twik before cn go.
            Attached Files

Comment

well it veri forcus on for 6min race. one mistake like bang on wall , or been crash by other car, or the other car approch
              fm behind need to go fast before they get u.

Comment

here some pic of mini pan car race practice at kampong chai chee cc.
                and some sexy car.pic
                Attached Files

Comment

chai chee cc pan car activity

well guy good new i was approch by Chai Chee CC .guy derrly. the cc seem to have intrest in On rd racing range from 1/12 to 1/10 eletric car.and at the
                  same time he will propose to the chairman the activity.from funding to facilities.
                  last time they have propose the Rc off rd but because lack of intrest group.

well i hope u guy who have intrest and knowledge can lend a helping help if once approve for the activity.
                  tks michael

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cc race.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	973067

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20121201_185231.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	973068Click image for larger version

Name:	rc%202.jpg
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	973069Click image for larger version

Name:	protoform905b-1.jpg
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	973070Click image for larger version

Name:	imagesCA3WPQFP.jpg
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	973071Click image for larger version

Name:	imagesCAEDA3GD.jpg
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	973072

Comment

I'm interested. Really like the looks of the chasis and lower chasis cost... just about my size too...

if cannot start up... looks like i have to join mini z lol.....

like very fun.... but hard to find proper on road tracks.

Comment

well most of the time i play at my cc.with gd traction ground. as for min Z u just need a small place will do .
                          i just sprey a body cover ,well i'm new to it.t the same time i embroidery a logo on tee for my son.
                          Attached Files

Comment

here some of the youtube video how it help

Richard Hickling sets fastest lap of Ardent Raceway, Serpent S120 1/12th Circuit car

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

gd day , so any bro who stay at the east wanna join me for on rd practis session (ele type)
                              at CHAI CHEE CC.

Comment

Working...
                              X