Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS BRAND NEW! Align Trex 450 PRO V2 super combo DFC FLB with seal still attached

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS BRAND NEW! Align Trex 450 PRO V2 super combo DFC FLB with seal still attached

Hi guys,

I have a brand new Align Trex 450 PRO V2 super combo DFC. Bought it as a result of impulse buy and too lazy fixing it up as getting comfortable with my Align 500

Strongly recommend this for beginner with more cash flow as you might end up wanting to fly bigger hell after you begin to hover, which is what's happening to my case now. Needless to say 450 suits is easier to pick-up as it's less twitchy and stable than 250. Of course, you also do not want to have a too big heli as your first heli as you will really feel the pain when you crash. Furthermore, you will have more freedom to fly in both outdoors with stronger winds as well as indoors.

Original price:
    Align Trex 450 PRO V2 super combo DFC : $610
    Original Align Aluminium case: $ 80
    Spare fibreglass canopy: 30
    Spare parts: $ 50

http://shop.rotor.com.sg/show-detail.asp?prodid={017FBE61-E7FD-45B6-9D76-BDC102B801B2}&pn=1

Total price $770

Selling at $ 699 fix )Willing to price meet if you can find any dealer that can offer price lower than this!)

PM/ call me for interested party at 90025100

Picture Paints a Thousand words

Picture Paint a Thousand years
    Attached Files

Comment

Difference between 450 and 250 for a top-up of less than $300

Difference between 450 and 250 for a top-up of less than $300
      Attached Files

Comment

Interested Parties!

Willing to deliver to your doorstep, anytime, anywhere! Not in a strong hurry to sell though..

Pm or text me at 90025100!

Comment

My brand new Align calling for a maiden flight! But please give this beauty a training kit if it's your maiden too!

Comment

Feel the thrill flying a 450!

Comment

Hassle free delivery to your door step!

Comment

Check out the flying stability and performance on the youtube link I found!

2 of the new Trex 450 Pro RC Helicopters from Align flying at the local park. Stock Helis powered by Thunder Power 2200 3s batteries.

Comment

Upz!

Comment

Beautiful 450 up for sale! can't get this for this price anywhere!

Comment

Price have became Negotiable! Consider this babe!

Comment

Hi! So sorry for posting here, hoping u can reply me a bit since I dunno if you're in sg.
                        Cant get u on the mobile.I got the 250 3gx dfc off you.
                        I just tried setup the Heli. is your setup swashplate on the tx 3 servo 120 deg like the usual trex? Cos the stationary movement don't seem what I'm used to. If yes then I try flight later. Thx for a smooth deal! Also the small plastic gear meshing with the main gear seems a little bit loose. In my past experience, the tail won't be able to hold at all. Just like to check with you that the tail was ok during your last flight? Or it already wasn't v responsive. Let me know. Thanks!

HS

Comment

Originally posted by huasze View Post
                          Hi! So sorry for posting here, hoping u can reply me a bit since I dunno if you're in sg.
                          I just tried setup the Heli. is your setup swashplate on the tx 3 servo 120 deg like the usual trex? Cos the stationary movement don't seem what I'm used to. If yes then I try flight later. Thx for a smooth deal! Also the small plastic gear meshing with the main gear seems a little bit loose. In my past experience, the tail won't be able to hold at all. Just like to check with you that the tail was ok during your last flight? Or it already wasn't v responsive. Let me know. Thanks!

HS
                          Hi,
                          I replied to your message earlier. Have you tried your flight yet? It was still flying perfectly well in wind conditions and yes, the tail was responding well to the wind too. However, I had to adhesive the tail down to the body, which was mentioned to you that day.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by huasze View Post

HS
                            Realise forget to mention, yes, the swash plate setup on the tx is 3 servo 120 deg

Comment

Promotion still on! Call me at 90025100!

Comment

Working...
                              X