Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: Assorted Gas Planes

NIB Gas Planes

1. Blazing Wings 100 - 150cc Pitts-12 Black and Yellow Python Colour Scheme- Please contact me for pricing. Same plane as previously sold by Knox hobbies.

2. CARF Edge 540 2.6m., unpainted. This offering from the CARF stable has all the updated features - separated ailerons, counter balanced surfaces, etc for the ultimate giant scale 3D performance. Please contact me for pricing

3. Composite 26-30cc SU 26 $300 This one has a glass fuselage with conventional built up wings. It had been on display when I bought it and so may show some tack marks from tape and possibly a few cosmetic blemishes etc

4. Phoenix Models SU-31. $150 This was purchased from Singapore Hobby Supplies sometime back. Its in the yellow/red Graupner scheme. Should fly beautifully with a decent 26 - 30 cc engine.

USED Planes

1. RC League 50cc Yak 54 - $120 bare plane. No Crashes. Unfortunately, I left this one in the corner a little too long and one of my dogs stepped on one of the wing panels and put a hole in it. (I have patched it up and the plane should fly as good as it before.

All indicated prices are firm. If you are unsure what that means, please do find out before contacting me. From past experience, I regret to inform that hagglers and irreverent skinflints will either be cheerfully ignored or mercilessly put down as appropriate.

Genuine buyers most welcome, please contact me via email at corruptibleseed@gmail.com

Thank you.

Yak 54

Thank you to those who inquired. As requested, here are some pictures of the plane at maiden while being setup. Performance, of course improved, once the plane was dailled in.

Obviously, the aesthetics are not in the same condition, though I do not see why performance should have changed. The plane has never been crashed or even landed hard.
    Attached Files

Comment

50cc Yak sold... New planes are still available!

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X