Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Repaired Stobel V3

Hi All,

I am selling off my repaired Stobel V3 RTF (with Futaba 7ch RX) for $450 fixed.

A little history of the plane; at last year's competition, the plane crashed due to the elevator hook coming loose. The wing broke along with the boom. I have since repaired the plane and it's holding out my hardest launches and non-handcatch landings well. It still flies with the best of them and has been my go-to plane for weekends.

So if you wanna have a try at DLGs, this will be a nice buy. Price is fixed and I am in no hurry to sell as it is still an excellent back up plane. So if you have an 8FG, I can even transfer my settings onto your TX, and you can be flying immediately.

Pictures to come soon.

Cheers,
    Adnan
    Take what you've got and fly with it - Jim Henson
    ... no plane will allow a pilot to recover from stupid. You still have to do those piloty things... - Joe Wurts
    Electric things run on smoke. Let the smoke out and they won't work.

sigpic

Up for a great deal.

SG Fr3ak League : www.facebook.com/#!/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League
    BR Slopers : www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers

Comment

camping for your pictures

camping for your pictures

Comment

Here are some pictures. It's may be rather unflattering, but it flies nice. Maybe more pics tomorrow from the flying field.

Thanks for upping this thread bro!

Cheers,
        Adnan
        Attached Files
        ... no plane will allow a pilot to recover from stupid. You still have to do those piloty things... - Joe Wurts

sigpic

Comment

Up the charts once again.

This plane helped me take first place at NTU Aerofest DLG contest 2 weeks ago. This baby is still a contest winner.

Cheers,
          Adnan

sigpic

Comment

Still up for sale.

sigpic

Comment

Upping this sales thread.

I can go down to $400 without the RX.

Cheers,
              Adnan

sigpic

Comment

Up the charts.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X